Daily Faerie Quests Are Back!

Emily

19 hours ago, Duma said:

Not sure about the avatar but maybe they'll make it a yearly one IF there is an avatar. I wouldn't know the requirements though.

Is there a point in going on? That depends on you. A lot of people just love this event for the cheap training. If you have to pay multiple codestones (or red codestones) for training this is a lot cheaper. You get more than one point of at least one stat for a few thousand np, sometimes a bit more but a lot of times not even 1k neopoints. So that's a huge difference.

That is true. Plus, maybe I'll get the Fountain Faerie on one of the remaining days! *crosses fingers* lol

You have completed a quest for a Grey Faerie.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Water faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

Her gift with the tides has surged Ryu88's defence!

Second grey faerie and she didn't call the Fountain Faerie... ?

I had a Queen quest and an Air quest today. 

No FFQ ? 

I've had 3 Grey though, but she gave me Soup, Air, and Earth. 

Day 18 - Final Day

Daily Prize

A normal Faerie would call them nightmares.
Dark Faerie Dreams

Twirl your way into a dream in this ethereal dress!
Dreamy Fairie Dress

Grey Faerie 

Warf

Warf
Cost : 0 NP (in my SDB) ... why are they going for 12k tho ?? 

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Fire faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.
She has stoked the fires inside darkinvention, who is stronger!

yeah ok i'll take that ^_^

This was a fun event. 

Until next year folks ... 

OMGGGGG I AM SO HAPPY!!! ❤️ Third time's the charm lol..

Thank you for showing me kindness, fair Neopian. I'll not forget your deed.

Rainbow Fountain Faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She will allow you to take a dip in the Rainbow Fountain!

Well, that final prize was lame

Dreamy Fairie Dress

But at the end of the day it's just a bonus. What we're here for is the daily quests, and in that regard the event did not disappoint (it never does, really). Here are my pet's stats before and after the event:

Level:    255
Health:    462 / 462
Strength:    ULTIMATE (510)
Defence:    ULTIMATE (200)

Level: 286
Health:    507 / 507 
Strength:    ULTIMATE (573)
Defence:    ULTIMATE (238)

I did some training inbetween (mostly level and strength), but I stopped midway 'cause I'm lazy. Still, I'm very happy with the results overall.

I'm not the biggest fan of defence, so once I get to the next boost I might stop training defence altogether.

Got a book my guy's not read today, so pleased with that!

Mixed feelings about the dress, my Draik looks pretty gosh darn adorable in it, gotta say.

medium_preview.png

But a supremely girly item doesn't seem to be the best option when it's the only thing everyone's getting. ?‍♀️ Something gender neutral would have been fairer. But it IS a nice dress, it's not ugly and it looks good on the majority of the pets so from that point of view it's great.

Queen Fyora offers you a small token as thanks for your interest. "Faerieland will always welcome you with its gates wide open, dear Neopian."
foo_faerie_salad.gifCelestial Salad 

Your benevolence has been noted, my dear, and I sincerely appreciate your enthusiasm to help us every single day. Please accept this small token of gratitude from us.
clo_dreamyfaerie_dress.gifDreamy Fairie Dress 

I'm not big on customizing but I guess it's cute?

Final quest today from an Earth Faerie. She asked for a Stream of Light:
For your efforts, Alafair's defence has increased!
Was hoping for a Fountain Faerie as I currently have a Buzz, for the avatar but, oh well *shrug*. Until next year!

@Angeló She looks good, despite what she might think. xD

I've had a first here, first time after a quest event that I've not had no choice but to start training level once it's over. ?

Very pleased about that!

6 hours ago, GillyTook said:

That's. . . unusual?  I don't think I've missed a day, since Trudy hasn't reset, but I didn't get the dress.  I wonder which day I missed.

the first day was only half a day , not a day and a half like it used to be