Happy Uni Day!

hrtbrk

Custard's not too runny, I'm glad to see. With the gross brushes I'm all for them avoiding authenticity as much as possible to produce a look that someone at least might find appealing! With some face paint you could cover up the most visible run and this is almost, well, not horrible. ?

Ice is pretty... *sigh* gotta say it, pretty cool. facepalm.gif I find I'm disappointed that the mane isn't spikier though. Chia's shouldnt be the only species to get epic hair for certain brushes. If anyone could rock an icicle mohawk it's a Uni, surely! Or maybe some 80s inspired frozen mullet action? ?

The outfit's cute, makes me think of Liza Minnelli, lol.

Huh! I did NOT realise Judy Garland was Liza Minelli's mum! Can you imagine Liza as Dorothy Gale? ?

• 2 weeks later...

I`m not excited about either of the colours - Custard should be a bit more "drippy," and Ice is okay, you can tell that they`re trying, and it would have been good with a bit more effort. There`s sharp edges to the tail and wings, but the Ice Uni mainly looks too rounded and soft.