First Faerie Quest done, I got the Queen's! [proceed, if you care, lol]

Ember

So, I saw when I logged, for about the first time in a month, that there was a feature for a faerie quest, and I got approached by the queen, for a very cheap item. I got it, and she bumped my favorite, most battled pet, up 2 levels, which I started panicking, cause I have to reread what you do when your pet is too high level for the ordinary well-known schools, and he has 70 HP now... Eep. I'm not sure I want to do this again. Slow and steady wins the race? Lol. 

I wish I would've read what she was going to do to him beforehand. I'm not sure I like this, it seems like a way to get people more into the game, which of course, is wonderful, but I just don't know how I feel about this. Don't you need a crap load of Red Codestones. Ooh, I just read, sorry, false alarm? If it's a false alarm, why am I paranoid. Welp, this turned out great this time, but I'm not I want to gift the Faerie Queen anymore, though, truly honored to serve the Fae of Neopia!

Woot.

Yeah, the ninja school isn't until level 200, I think, so you've likely got a ways.   I've been saving red codestones from the battledome for a while now.    Gonna be a mess when I finally get there.

My favorite pet is a Gelert. I like him plain Green. He's fine like that. I have him in a labcoat. He's adopted. I had older accounts than this one, but they must've been purged. I used to like the Mutant pets alot. I have a Pirate Techo, and I really wish he was a Red Skeith again. Lol. I may buy a potion. So I can just feed him random crap that is worthless.

Yeah! I was so honored to serve the Queen Faerie! 

Wouldn't I have to go to the Ninja school? I know I have tons of those chilling in my SDB. I like the Pirate school better. Idk. I'm still a bit confused. I log on every once and awhile, and I'm sure some of my friends would torment to no end if they knew I played neopets, but oh well. There's lots of adults on there. 

Haha, good luck. I love my Gelert. They are my favorite species. I really want a Hissi, and I like Korbats too. Hmm. 

I log maybe every few months, or a few times a year, I can't believe this Obelisk thing has been going on for like 6 years? Lol. I am very into the Egyptian pantheon, and am totally down to seeing what happens. What do you think of it? My Gelert is BOMB in the battle dome, he hardly ever loses, I am on the Defenders of Neopia [I like that feature] and can't beat this opponent just yet, and I don't want to just be good enough, I want to be GREAT, and kick his behind... I wonder if Agility really does anything, high scores would be cool if you could do double attacks. I'm getting back into the loop. Lol. I've been playing for a long, long, long, time.

I got a Queen Quest last year, but I had to abstain. She wanted a rare Bruce stamp of some sort, and I was like "this is so not worth 50,000NP" (it might have even been 500,000NP). My pet was still under level 30, so it definitely wouldn't have been worth it.

I do get what you mean though; due to doing all the faerie quests without paying enough attention, I pushed my pet level into the next Pirate Training school cutoff mark without having the other attributes trained up enough yet.

Movement/Agility only matters for certain Battledome weapons.