Ye olde Faerie Personality Quiz

jellysundae

Yeah why not! Seeing as we're all visiting the faerie city right now, let's do the charmingly-retro test!

And be honest about it, don't pick the answers to get the result you want. ?

My result

image.png.e0d2b444e894d111dc43f5b481541845.png

I thought this was fairly likely because of some of my answers, despite things like saying what I do first thing in the morning is shut my eyes and go back to sleep. ?

I suspect Earth Faerie would have been a close 2nd for me, but while I wish I DID look after my green friends first thing when I get up (got close to 70 house plants), I really do try to go back to sleep, lol.

At least the questions for this aren't ALL so glaringly obvious that you know exactly which faerie they correspond to, the one about drinks is kinda random, lol.

BoQNnH4.jpg

Which one's gonna be the most obsessed with her weight then, and which is the Neocola fiend? lol

Being a Brit I obviously picked hot chocolate or tea for this option. tea.gifindubitably.gif

dark_faerie_icon.gif
You have a lot in common with dark faeries. You probably enjoy playing tricks on others and are most happy at night.

Heh, I was sure it was either gonna be this or the Water Faerie

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

BoQNnH4.jpg

Which one's gonna be the most obsessed with her weight then, and which is the Neocola fiend? lol

Huh, my guess is that the Light Faerie would like "something diet" 'cause of the double meaning of the world "light"  :P The Dark Faerie would like black coffee because it's bitter, which leaves "Anything carbonated" to the Air Faerie by process of elimination.

I did it twice. Not because I was trying to force the outcome, but because I felt like some choices I could've thought a little more carefully about. Didn't matter though because both times I got the dark faerie ? . Guess its just meant to be.

Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 9.32.32 AM.png

2 hours ago, Hanso said:

which leaves "Anything carbonated" to the Air Faerie by process of elimination.

BECAUSE SHE'S A BUBBLE HEAD!!! ?

2 hours ago, splitting said:

No shenkuu on the "where would you live?" question ?

Yeah I noticed that! I chose Meridell because of the lack of Shenkuu.

All these dark faeries, lol.

I got Earth Faerie just be choosing Relaxed instead of Cheerful, so I was right about that being my close 2nd.

I forget what I got when I took this test before, so maybe I'll take it again at some point...
[I'm pretty sure I'm a dark faerie though; where my night owls at?]

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

At least the questions for this aren't ALL so glaringly obvious that you know exactly which faerie they correspond to, the one about drinks is kinda random, lol.

BoQNnH4.jpg

Now to me, the answers to this seem quite logical/obvious.

Hot chocolate or tea is heat, so Fire Faerie
"diet" is also referred to on some promotional packaging as "light", so Light Faerie
Ice water, clearly Water Faerie
Carbonation is carbon dioxide (which while it is a gas, is counter to oxygen, but whatever), so Air Faerie
Black coffee, literally just "dark"; Dark Faerie
And "natural", which evokes thoughts of organic and greenery; Earth Faerie

Huh, I got Dark Faerie too. I guess it's because the "My backyard at night to stargaze" answer? Maybe? (I was really looking for an indoor answer to 'Where would you go to relax?", but there were none, so 'backyard' came closest. XD)

Changing that answer to "going swimming" and changing "going back to sleep" to "stretching and taking a deep breath" (both are answers I'd considerd the first time), while keeping the rest the same, got me the Air Faerie instead. ?

Another dark faerie here.  Even though I picked hot chocolate for drink, maraqua to live and opening the curtains to let light in when waking up. I don't mind, the Dark(est) faerie is the coolest. The quiz is a bit outdated though, lots of faeries missing and the abilities are completely different now.

image.png

Me and @splitting are getting very out-numbered here. ?

This could very much do with updating, couldn't it, buttt... that would mean new-TNT's unimaginative content, sooo... :ph34r:

15 minutes ago, teprometo said:

I also got the light faeries, which ... are there Slytherin light faeries? I guess there are Slytherin everything else, so sure. Let's go. Pew pew, light beams!

That's opened up a whole new angle to this! Me being Hufflepuff it totally fits that I'm only just Light Faerie with Earth standing looking closely over her shoulder.

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

That's opened up a whole new angle to this! Me being Hufflepuff it totally fits that I'm only just Light Faerie with Earth standing looking closely over her shoulder.

Fellow Hufflepuff here, only I'm (apparently) a mix between the Dark and Air Faerie... ?

8 minutes ago, Nielo said:

Fellow Hufflepuff here, only I'm (apparently) a mix between the Dark and Air Faerie... ?

Now that's a VERY interesting mix, isn't it!

3 minutes ago, Nielo said:

The worst part is that it's not entirely inaccurate. ?

Haha, these things never are though, and that's part of the draw, isn't it.

I wonder which house the Sorting Hat would put the faeries into though... :snitch:

I thought I'd get Earth, since that's typically my element (I'm a virgo and an earth bender) and I'm a houseplant parent. The more I think about it, the more I like being a light Slytherin, since it helps disprove the all-Slytherins-are-evil-racists stereotype.

14 minutes ago, teprometo said:

I thought I'd get Earth, since that's typically my element (I'm a virgo and an earth bender) and I'm a houseplant parent. The more I think about it, the more I like being a light Slytherin, since it helps disprove the all-Slytherins-are-evil-racists stereotype.

Anyone who's a plant parent can't possibly be evil!  ???

4 hours ago, barrelchic22 said:

I have been on neopets for 14 years (off and on) and somehow had never taken this quiz before! I got light faeries ?

thanks for posting, that was fun! 

Very nice to get another Light faerie on board! But now it's starting to seem weird that NO-ONE has got any of the others so far. :huh: