Enter The Runway #75!

Nielo

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the rules, they can be found right here.

I also just want to remind everyone that whenever the image DTI provides doesn't look as awesome as you'd like, it's always okay to send me a screenshot instead! (You can also ask me for help with the screenshot, if needed.)

Current theme: Baby Bash
Description: Dress up a Baby pet any way you like.
Entering period: Monday, March 4 - Sunday, March 10
Voting period: Monday, March 11 - Sunday, March 17

Let me know if you have any questions about this round, the Runway in general, or if you have any suggestions for future themes! :D

I just sent in my entry. I wanted to go for a Baby Peophin, and have it be underwater or use the paddling pool, but I changed my mind and went with something completely different. I had fun creating my entry and look forward to seeing all the cute Baby Neopets this round! ?

On 3/8/2019 at 12:05 PM, aleu1986 said:

I just sent in my entry. I wanted to go for a Baby Peophin, and have it be underwater or use the paddling pool, but I changed my mind and went with something completely different. I had fun creating my entry and look forward to seeing all the cute Baby Neopets this round! ?

i was going for a Baby Peophin but changed my mind as well :P

10 minutes ago, Angeló said:

i was going for a Baby Peophin but changed my mind as well :P

Me too!! Poor Peophins, they'll be developing quite the complex. ?