Covert update for Expellibox?

jellysundae

I got a new item today, released on 28th February.

image.png.76fc3321d5ad9703c3cf038306eac7da.png

I was afraid to look it up, considering that a bogie is what you guys in the US call a booger, and it is kinda gross, lol, but only kinda.

66392.gif?342Bogie is kind of gross to touch if you ask anyone who owns it but it does have an uncommonly great scent. (A sort of sour apple type smell)

Pretty bizarre really, isn't it! A sand-coated glob of snot, that smells like apples?? :huh:

?

Ah, looking further into it, the original Bogie petpet has the sour apple smell too, so that was old-TNT being weird, not JS, this is them being lazy and using the original description for the recolour. xD

Going by JN's list there's a bunch of new sand petpets you might get now.

I got one of those the other day as well and was put off by the bogie name but its neopets after all. Ps i'm from the states and we call it booger not bogie as far as i know 

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I got a new item today, released on 28th February.

image.png.76fc3321d5ad9703c3cf038306eac7da.png

I was afraid to look it up, considering that a bogie is what you guys in the US call a booger, and it is kinda gross, lol, but only kinda.

66392.gif?342Bogie is kind of gross to touch if you ask anyone who owns it but it does have an uncommonly great scent. (A sort of sour apple type smell)

Pretty bizarre really, isn't it! A sand-coated glob of snot, that smells like apples?? :huh:

?

Ah, looking further into it, the original Bogie petpet has the sour apple smell too, so that was old-TNT being weird, not JS, this is them being lazy and using the original description for the recolour. xD

Going by JN's list there's a bunch of new sand petpets you might get now.

All painted petpets , whether by PB , lab ray or special (un-paintable) like the new sand petpets or the apply spyder etc .. they all have the same description .. they never change that ..

They announced this in the news - there's quite a few new sand petpets you can get from Expellibox now and they look quite nice for desert pets! 

But does anyone know if the old prize pool retired like they are doing with Trudy's? ? I haven't gotten a Custard Aroota in a while and have been wondering...

55 minutes ago, hrtbrk said:

I haven't gotten a Custard Aroota in a while and have been wondering...

Are you missing them? I've got a few I'd be MORE than happy to send your way. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

All painted petpets , whether by PB , lab ray or special (un-paintable) like the new sand petpets or the apply spyder etc .. they all have the same description .. they never change that ..

According to the JN list I have everything but the sand pets. I play daily so I am sure I'll get them soon. 

1 hour ago, charelan said:

I'd actually love to have a custard Zebie but have never found a Zebie to paint!

Wow, those guys are EEK! level expensive!! ?

On 3/10/2019 at 1:31 PM, charelan said:

I know... it seems silly, doesn't it? He's just a cute lil goat, what's the deal??? Why are they so rare??

It's always interesting, isn't it, the rarity different things are given. I see they're r99 so they deserve their scarcity, not much fun for people who want one though!

As this is a medieval petpet would one be got from Ye Olde Petpets in Meridell?

EDIT

21st March

@hrtbrk @Mouseykins

I got another new prize from this today, so reporting it here

☺️

image.png.6ef4854f55eb2c29038abf0b24a9572b.png

book_des10.gif

• 2 weeks later...