have you ever withdrawn too much??

hystrangea

If you withdraw Neopoints too many times a day, the bank staff may get angry and refuse to serve you! Withdraw wisely.

Has this happened to anyone?? How many times is too many times, I wonder?

I try to put most of my nps in the bank because I love that sweet, sweet interest ?How many nps do you usually keep on hand?

I vaguelyrecall it happening way back when I first started, as i neglected to keep ANY on hand, just always put them into the bank as soon as I got them... then needed to buy something later. I think was about 10 withdrawls.
Typically I keep around 50,000 on hand to make sure I have enough for fairy quests and codestone purchases, which is typically more than enough.

6 minutes ago, LekkerLekker89 said:

I have never actually seen this! But in all fairness- I'm a 'poor' neopian lol I keep about 5k on hand and for whatever reason (petpets calling my name) I can never manage to save more than about 250k. I have no self control smh lol

YES! You get me haha I used to really hoard my NPs for no particular reason and then it hit me; what's the point of playing games, restocking, etc if you don't actually use your NPs?? Now life is much more fun ?