Vote for Obelisk War! Round 155!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 155th round?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 155th round?

• Order of the Red Erisim
    • Brute Squad
    • The Sway

RIGHT! Seeing as the we're Faerie Questing right now, do any of these guys offer the Quest Refresh boon???

Hmmm! Both Order AND Sway, well that doesn't help things at all, does it!

WAIT!

*brain engages*

Faeries quests end on the 18th *checks calendar* which will be the day the boon starts... ?

On 3/11/2019 at 6:27 AM, jellysundae said:

Faeries quests end on the 18th *checks calendar* which will be the day the boon starts

Buy a FQ fortune cookie for 50 NC and activate it if your faction wins & you get the boon? I will look back later to see where the Fellowship of the Buns stand on which Faction to choose. ?

3/13/2019  Saw at least 4 votes for Brutes so I joined Brute Squad. :medieval: Good Luck everyone!

Edited by midnight_spell360
Picked a Faction

11 hours ago, FreyaFox said:

Well after much deliberation....I will be joining the brute squad. However, there are not really any  good boons. Tbh! ?

Agreed on the Brute Boons, not a great selection. But still fun to hope you pick the winning faction. lol And of course, if you can help people get the avatars/site-themes, that's always a good thing. ?

These boons are underwhelming, but finally having that avatar makes me feel pretty darn good. I also went for Right Round, which means I'm now spinning wheels I stopped messing with as soon as I got the avatars and getting fire rained down on my pets for it. Oh, well. Live large. Should I double-spin Extravagance? I've never taken that wheel out for a spin.

1 hour ago, teprometo said:

These boons are underwhelming

Never a truer word spoken, it's why no-one likes Brutes, lol.

Also, that line is now repeating itself in my head to the tune of These boots are made for walkin' ? ?

I went for Round Round Round too. Might actually try a little harder (as in twice a day) to get those wheel avatars.

5 hours ago, Duma said:

I went for Round Round Round too.

Me too, on my first double spin my pets got to have fireballs rained down on them twice... ?

?