lurking saying hi

Kidme

Hi everyone! I usually just lurk around here to keep up to date on all the latest neopet goings-on. I'm a pretty casual player (user Kidme, on Neopets. same as here). Mostly I just do dailies. I don't usually get a lot of free time to just fart around on the computer. A mobile version would be helpful ? I've been playing Neopets for years and years. Christmas Eve 1999 to be exact. I'm an ancient. A very unimpressive ancient haha. I've taken several long breaks- once because I couldn't remember my password forever, but the Neopets team helped me out on that one. I've been back since July though, and still going strong for now. Just popping in to say hi!

Hi and welcome to the forums! A 19 year old account is amazing though! Makes me wish I still had mine too, but that won't be possible since it has been purged (It would have been around 19 years too). I'm glad TNT helped you out with your account though! Treasure it! It's very special to have.

Welcome! I'm new to the forums as well. Congratulations on getting back into your account! I recently just did the same thing, except I remembered my password but when I joined I was too young to make an account without my parents' permission so I made up a birthday and couldn't remember it hahaha. The Neopets team helped me out too!