List of backgrounds?

I'm not huge into customization, I kind of feel like it takes away from the pet itself in a lot of ways. To each their own - that being said, I do enjoy the look of backgrounds with a few small wearables occasionally. I very recently adopted Tower (kind of by accident, as he was not the pet that I intended to adopt, nonetheless he's with me now) and plan to magma-ify him tomorrow morning. I need to find a fitting background and was wondering if there is a list of backgrounds around some where? I rarely do NC items, which also limits available choices...

I'm not sure if there is a list of backgrounds per se, but I frequently use the site Dress to Impress. There you can type in 'background' and it will pull them all up and you can test them out on your pet. The limitation obviously is that the word 'background' would need to be in the item name. There's probably a way to search items by category/ zone but I'm afraid I've never tried that so I can't say for certain.

I am also pretty certain that TDN itself has a wearables database... but I am one of those ppl that doesn't like changing the way I do things unless I have to, so I haven't tested that out yet. 

On DTI you can do an advanced search by zone. On TDN database you can search for background in the name in advanced search, same as on JellyNeo's database

For all three I've excluded NC items. There are plenty of options!

My personal fav for finding things is Sunnyneo's new-ish Wearable HQ. 

http://sunnyneo.com/customisation/wearables/

I still use DTI (dress to impress) but for finding wearables, this is nice because you can sort by color, pattern, theme, rarity, price ect!

16 hours ago, emily_speck_15 said:

My personal fav for finding things is Sunnyneo's new-ish Wearable HQ. 

http://sunnyneo.com/customisation/wearables/

I still use DTI (dress to impress) but for finding wearables, this is nice because you can sort by color, pattern, theme, rarity, price ect!

OK this is AWESOME. Being able to sort by colour/ theme etc or say where in the item name a certain term appears is super useful. I have bookmarked this page!