Random Event Lottery Numbers?

buggyeyes

So, I got a random event that I've gotten a few times in the past and never knew what to do with, and figured this time I'd ask you lovely folks for help/advice! While browsing, I got the random event where the Scratchcard Kiosk Wocky says "You look like you could use some luck!" and gives me a lottery ticket with some numbers on it, and he "hopes I win."

Do I have to do anything to submit the ticket to the lottery? Is it just automatically entered? I've never played the neopian lottery so I don't even know how to know if I've won, so really any info on this at all will be appreciated. ?

Just now, emily_speck_15 said:

It is automatically entered!  Nothing to worry about or do.  

Oh cool beans, thank you! I'm really not expecting to win but if I do, how will I know? Do I need to check somewhere or will I just suddenly have a lot of neopoints lol

37 minutes ago, Aranel said:

I believe you usually get an automated NM when you win? But I rarely play and I think the last time I won was some ten years ago so I'm not positive.

Thanks for sharing, and congrats on your long ago victory lol! I've never won and I'm not expecting to but this is still good to know just in case ?