Happy Scorchio Day!

hrtbrk

Strawberry is cute, but I do wish they had made the spikes on the head into leaves and/or put a leaf pattern on the wings.
Oil Painting.. well. Not sure how I feel about it, honestly.

The outfit is really nice, I like the mix of black and pink.

Strawberry is cute, Oil Painting's a wee bit OTT for me, a teensy bit hot mess... I like how the face looks, that's really rather nice, the belly's cool too, but that dark blue/purple is a bit over-powering and it unbalances things. If I had this Scorchio I'd definitely be covering most of it up with clothes. ?

Yeah I'm seeing if I can do that on DTI, lol, this paint brush is gonna be EXTREMELY hard to customise, but then that's no surprise to anyone, is it!

HAHAHA, here's my offering. ?

medium_preview.png

https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1819415

53 minutes ago, Nielo said:

I actually really like the blue/purple parts of the Oil Paint Scorchio, but then again, I usually think most clothes look weird on pets, so I actually really enjoy customising pets that are quite colourful to begin with.

I played around on DTI a bit:

oil-paint-scorchio-custom-3-16-03-19.png

oil-paint-scorchio-custom-2-16-03-19.png

oil-paint-scorchio-custom-16-03-19.png

Oh my gosh these are awesome! I just wish they changed the colour of their eye to blend in/match better. It sticks out like a sore thumb but these looks are fantastic :D 

EDIT: Its not letting me add Jelly's look in but I LOVE yours too!!