NC Mall I must have missed something.....

granny63020

I was at the NC Mall and I saw that you can buy a 10 pack of Castle Nox Corridor of Chance Key 10 - pack on sale through March 27.  What do these keys go to? Where do you use them? Are we or have we started something new?  The price is 900 for the 10 - pack and it doesn't say how much they will be after the sale. I don't know if I want to buy them without knowing what to do with them. Thanks for any info!

So, you've managed to sneak into my castle, have you? Well, dare you enter my mysterious, secret room? You will need a special key to gain access; these can be purchased from the NC Mall. Puny mortals who would like more information can visit the FAQ. MwaHAhaHAhaHAHA--ack! *cough* *cough*

Corridor of Chance was given a final hurrah throughout May of 2013 with previously retired items being re-released for just the weekends. On March 8, 2019, Corridor of Chance came out of retirement with a new set of items and a new bonus effect.

Getting Started

Castle Nox Corridor of Chance Key Packs are located in the Specialty shop in the Mall.

Once you've obtained a key, go to your inventory to activate it:

tfr_corr_activatekey.png

Entering the Room

You can enter the Corridor once per day per active Neopet. The key you use will disappear permanently only if you successfully pull the lever of the machine inside.

The Transfabulator

tfr_corr_transfabulator1.png

There are a few requirements for the machine to work:

• Your active pet must be able to wear NC Mall clothes (i.e., no unconverted pets)
  • Your active pet must already be wearing some clothes (i.e., no naked pets)

Clicking on the glowing lever will initialise the machine. Successfully pulling the lever will grant you a wearable (the clothes that it replaced will go back to your closet). This item is yours to keep and can be taken off your pet. There's also a chance that you'll be granted a bonus effect as well (see below).

Tip: The machine looks at what clothes your pet has on and gives you a similar type of item. If you want to obtain a tunic, for example, then have your pet wear a shirt/dress item and nothing else. If you want a wig, then have your pet wear only a wig/hat. Then use the Transfabulator. The colour of clothes you'll get will always be random.

-taken from jellyneo

I was pleased when I saw an old feature had been returned, then got a bit cynical when I realised it was an NC thing, lol. Judging by the previous items JS are going rather basic! The items DO looks pretty good on most of the pets though.

Here's my Draik modelling the pink sweater courtesy of DTI.

medium_preview.png without her scarf medium_preview.png

Doesn't look so good on critters with no neck, gotta say. :ph34r:

medium_preview.png

That's one bad-tempered Meerca. ?

I'm SOOO lucky that the Angry Meepit eyes make Draiks look adorable, but still, I'm glad that Meerca's not my next-door neighbour. ?

Here's Gen in head-to-toe Maroon, she looks cute, that shade works great with her skin!

medium_preview.png

OH, annddd, for people like @Angeló (though not because he doesn't buy NC!) The boots on a Peophin look sexy.

medium_preview.png

See I really made an effort there to create an outfit to compliment the slightly kinky vibe the boot creates? ??

10 minutes ago, Angeló said:

What name them Boots be ? 

I may trade for them with a Dye Potion 

I dunno, go look 'em up yourself ya lazy git. ? Winter something or other...

6 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

Corridor of Chance has returned! You can see the new prizes here: http://thedailyneopets.com/customization-wearables/nox 

? 

Thanks for the info everyone. How long will this last? Will I have 20 days to use a 20 pack? Also, when I posted my message I had just come from the NC Mall and it said *buy a 10 pack of Castle Nox Corridor of Chance Key 10 - pack on sale through March 27*  and no 20 pack was offered but after reading these post I went back to the Mall and it no longer had that message under the 10 pack and now there is a 20 pack.  How odd! Well after looking at the prizes available I think I have changed my mind and I am not buying ANY pack. No wings and not a big variety of anything. After looking at the previous years offerings I discovered that I must have got the free key (I didn't buy the NC at that time) and that is where and why I received  Vivacious Purple Shirt   Vivacious Purple Shirt. 

I like this shirt very much and occasionally wear it. Too bad they don't have the older items available because I like those options so much better and I may have bought the 20 pack x's 2 if I could get those items.  Oh well, save my cash for the next thing down the line.