Trudy's Surprise Glitch?

buggyeyes

I tried to play, it rolled and said I won 19k, then I clicked accept and it said come back tomorrow to play again, but it never awarded me any neopoints and never reset, I can just keep playing "winning" 19k, and getting nothing. Anyone else having that issue?

Edit: after several more tries, it worked. Still curious if it happened to any of you though!

5 hours ago, Duma said:

Hadn't had that yet either. At least you were allowed to spin until you actually got the np!

Yeah, I was really glad my persistence paid off in the end, I always hate messing up a streak ?

Update: It did it again today, but this time it only took me one extra try to get it to actually give me the neopoints and prize I won, this is so weird, I wonder if it's just an issue with my laptop, as this forum keeps not loading on first attempt and then loading when I refresh. I'll look into it but just letting y'all know it happened again and I suspect it may just be issues on my end, for any who are following this oddity.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

Yeah, that happens to me a lot too and it's annoying. What works for me is to not open/load any other pages on the site while the wheel is spinning. Basically just wait for it to stop, then close that tab and that should do the trick... maybe? At least that works for me. Hope it works for you too!

2 hours ago, Hanso said:

Yeah, that happens to me a lot too and it's annoying. What works for me is to not open/load any other pages on the site while the wheel is spinning. Basically just wait for it to stop, then close that tab and that should do the trick... maybe? At least that works for me. Hope it works for you too!

I definitely noticed that having more than one neopets tab open caused problems, but today when it did it and let me get the reward on the second try (as opposed to the several tries of the night prior) it was the only neopets tab open, so my next attempt tomorrow will be with literally no other tabs open; hopefully that works lol

(also sorry for violating spam rules @ the admins, it was an honest mistake, thank you, Duma for the info on what I did wrong)

Mine will keep on spinning if I go to another tab. As long as the other tabs are in the background it's fine. If I do go to another tab it will just still be spinning when I go back to Trudy's tab. If I wait a little it will stop spinning and I get the popup with the amount I've won. Never happened to me that when clicking the popup with the amount that I didn't get it.

I had an odd happening a few days ago with Trudy's Surprise. It surprised me when I went to spin it, and it acted like I already had when the page loaded. I was worried it had glitched/reset (again). But the very next day all seemed ok with it and since... at least for me. THANKFULLY it didn't reset back to "Day1". Because I visit Trudy's surprise daily, and I was only about 10-12 days away from the 25th day's payout. Now I'm down to waiting for 4 more days until the big payout. (So I guess it was more than a few days ago, more like a week ago. lol)

When in doubt, you can always try sending a ticket to TNT to ask them about any glitch you might come across. I hope Trudy's Surprise works glitch-free for you soon!

7 hours ago, Aquamentis12 said:

I had an odd happening a few days ago with Trudy's Surprise. It surprised me when I went to spin it, and it acted like I already had when the page loaded. I was worried it had glitched/reset (again). But the very next day all seemed ok with it and since... at least for me. THANKFULLY it didn't reset back to "Day1". Because I visit Trudy's surprise daily, and I was only about 10-12 days away from the 25th day's payout. Now I'm down to waiting for 4 more days until the big payout. (So I guess it was more than a few days ago, more like a week ago. lol)

When in doubt, you can always try sending a ticket to TNT to ask them about any glitch you might come across. I hope Trudy's Surprise works glitch-free for you soon!

That happened to all of us due to Daylight Saving Time in Neopia. I'm glad that even though the bug isn't fixed yet at least it's not that broken anymore that it gets a reset for everyone.

18 hours ago, cottontailcat said:

That happens to me if I switch tabs while Trudy is still spinning. If I just stay on that tab until it shows me my prize, it works fine!

Yeah, I just stay on whatever tab I'm on when doing any sort of wheel thing on neopets to avoid complications but it still happened anyway which was odd

16 hours ago, Duma said:

Mine will keep on spinning if I go to another tab. As long as the other tabs are in the background it's fine. If I do go to another tab it will just still be spinning when I go back to Trudy's tab. If I wait a little it will stop spinning and I get the popup with the amount I've won. Never happened to me that when clicking the popup with the amount that I didn't get it.

It's so strange because it happened to me the past two days but today I tried having literally no other open tabs, neopets or otherwise and it granted me my reward first try with no complications so I dunno why it's Like That but at least I seem to have found the solution. Trudy demands my full attention for her surprises lol

9 hours ago, Aquamentis12 said:

Thank you! As I said to Duma in this post here, I seem to have found the way to fix it, and since I'm not 100% sure it's not just an issue with my laptop I'm gonna refrain from submitting a ticket and just do my workaround. I appreciate your well wishes and hope you have problem-free spinning! ☺️

On 3/18/2019 at 1:41 AM, buggyeyes said:

I tried to play, it rolled and said I won 19k, then I clicked accept and it said come back tomorrow to play again, but it never awarded me any neopoints and never reset, I can just keep playing "winning" 19k, and getting nothing. Anyone else having that issue?

Edit: after several more tries, it worked. Still curious if it happened to any of you though!

I have this very same thing happen to me when my internet connection is being funky, so I'm not sure if it's actually a 'Trudy' thing.