Charity Corner 20193

babayaga67

Did I somehow miss this years CC? I was really looking forward to it, but I haven't been able to find any news on it, and previous CCs had been wrapping up around this time. I have been saving up all year for this. The last two years have given me a great appreciation for the event and I was ready! Now I feel like I'm watching the dust gather on the piles of r90+ items I have been collecting...

It's on its way Baba, those rares won't go to waste! Over on JN there was an update posted at the beginning of this month about it. ?

image.png.59c397044853f9404b06d968556744ee.png

Yes, but no one would donate that. lol. Last time, under the new system, I sold r90s for about 1200 nps. The price increases are on things that normally go for a few hundred, like Scroll of the Sea, now up around 1000 np. I've stopped buying unless I can snipe a cheap one. I have an SDB full of 'em.

6 hours ago, babayaga67 said:

Thank you so much! I was getting pretty nervous there. I didn't realize that they just throw the event wherever they feel like on the calendar. Not that it should surprise me at this point. 

People are guessing it'll be in April at least because last year's was at the end of March, and a lot of the boons last for a year.

I missed out  on last year ?

I know R90+ are items you need for the event but  I am new to this and do not know which items are worth stocking up on. I do have tons of junk, but should I be collecting more expensive things? Sorry, just a bit confused and want to make it worth it. 

1 hour ago, FreyaFox said:

I missed out  on last year ?

I know R90+ are items you need for the event but  I am new to this and do not know which items are worth stocking up on. I do have tons of junk, but should I be collecting more expensive things? Sorry, just a bit confused and want to make it worth it. 

Don't sweat it, Freya, you'll have things to donate, but you can work to increase your haul between now and whenever CC comes along.

Do you fight in the Battledome? Scuffles with the Chia Clown don't require a strong pet, and quite a lot of the prizes you get are rares.

I collect r90+ items from the Money Tree, here's a selection of the things that show up reguIarly that I grab ?

potion24.gif   Any Healing Potion from VIII up.  All the bottled faeries bd_botfae1_light.gifbd_botfae1_water.gifbd_botfae1_fire.gifbd_botfae1_air.gifbd_botfae1_dark.gifbd_botfae1_meta.gif

toy_maraquan_plushie9.gif Maraquan Charger Plushie toy_maraquan_plushie11.gif Maraquan Shieldmaiden Plushie necklaceofwater.gif Necklace of the Water Faerie food_desert13.gifBagguss

sta_mar_4pirate.gif Pirate Attack Stamp toy_pirate_cutlass.gifToy Pirate Sword blacktradingcardback.gifGeneral Crustygumsdarknova.gifDark Nova

snowball_5.gifPeach Snowball snowball_6.gifExploding Snowball snowball_7.gifIcy Snowball snowball_8.gifSticky Snowball

toy_skeith.gifTyrannian Skeith Plushietoy_tyracara.gif  Tyrannian Acara Plushie boo_speaktyrannian.gifSpeak Tyrannianfood_tyrannia_soup.gifTyrannian Goulash

book_pteriskies.gifSkies Above Tyrannia boo_missingkoi.gifThe Missing Koiboo_tusk_treasure.gifTuskaninny Treasuregar_pirate_bouncyship.gifInflatable Bouncy Pirate Ship

food_chilidog_pizza6.gifWhole Chilli Deluxe Pizza 9297.gifBoth water pizzas bd_desert_knife.gifHand painted Scimitar

bd_muffin_stone.gifStone Muffin bd_pottery_shard.gifPottery Shard Dagger grooming_mooncomb.gifGolden Moon Comb bd_space_sword.gifVitrupets Energy Sabre

robo_petpet1.gifGX-4 Oscillabot robo_petpet2.gifN-4 Info Retrieval Bot petpet_roburg3T3.gifRoburg 3T3toy_pant_balloon.gifPant Devil Balloon

toy_clockworkclown.gifWind Up Chia Clown usuki_clown.gifSilly Clown Usuki  bd_acara_hood.gifLight Acara Hoodtoy_koihallo.gifHalloween Koi Plushie

fur_biscuitjar_starry.gifStarry Biscuit Jarcan_pirate_gummy.gifGummy Pirate Candiestoy_pinata_pawkeet.gifPawkeet Pinataboo_skeith_treasure.gifSkeith Inspired Treasure Maps

Oops, this is gettin' rather crowded. ?

I'm gonna say just about any instrument you see on there is a rare, though the spooky flute you get from Bart isn't. 40309.gif

A whole lot of the weapons that are Battledome prizes are rares.

And a fave of mine, because it's Gross Food and most people don't want it so you can grab it easily...

image.png.43f6e340e47e8fc9db2e57df63a002b7.png

You can see I've got a nice collection of those! :yum::lmaosmiley:

Yep, the Money Tree is my friend for Charity Corner stock-piling!

18 minutes ago, GillyTook said:

You can donate less than rarity 90 things, right?  (I never should have stopped battling/money-tree-ing)  They just don't count for as many points?  Like, there wasn't a cap on donations, right?

Yep, you got it.

This is how they did things last year:

image.png.eef213ebf7e0c63e34929d0845c26042.png

3 hours ago, FreyaFox said:

Thank you @jellysundae As you had mentioned JN, I have been doing some CC on their site. They have some pretty good info. Also found a place where you can input the page source and find out exactly how much one page of your SDB is worth. That was a pretty good find! ?

:DYeah JN's got some useful and fun functions, I particularly like the Lab Ray Zap Logger.