Vote for Obelisk War! Round 156!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 156th round?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 156th round?

• The Sway
    • Order of the Red Erisim
    • Awakened

image.png.cd5ab5468c409f4054d0ee9ea4d713dc.png 

Our choices are:    The Sway (where wealth and power reigns supreme)

The Order of Red Erism (where arrogance reigns supreme)  or

The Awakened (where supernatural eeriness reigns supreme)

I am looking for ppl who need an Avatar to help out or FOtB Members' votes to count. :whistle: :snitch::ph34r: What say you????

I still have cookies too, but I also like buying stocks at 10 instead of 15. For the bank bribery I'd need more NP to be as profitable but it's still nice. And Black market could come in handy for a few stamps since I'm trying to get more of those... decisions decisions lol

1 hour ago, Duma said:

I still have cookies too, but I also like buying stocks at 10 instead of 15. For the bank bribery I'd need more NP to be as profitable but it's still nice. And Black market could come in handy for a few stamps since I'm trying to get more of those... decisions decisions lol

I was lucky enough to have enough CC points to get both the Bank Bribery and Cheaper by the Dozen perks, which frees my choices up a lot when it comes to boons. Often, admittedly, it means I've basically got nothing useful to choose from, but that's beside the point. ?

I chose the extra wheel spins for Brutes and that worked out pretty profitably for me. I only spin the Wheel of Mediocrity but I definitely benefitted from having twice the spins, I'll just skate right over the spins that got me rained with fireballs for the first one and bitten by a pterodactyl for the second, and focus on how I got 4k for Spin 1 and 2k for Spin 2, stuff like that. :ph34r:

If you don't want to lose out on good boons, maybe next time you can place your vote here before picking a team on neopets and see what the others do. Then, when you know what the majority voted for you could go and join the team you think has the highest chances. But remember, it's not because almost everyone here picks a team that THAT's the team that will win the skirmish. Who knows, maybe the awakened still wins ?

With Brutes, I didn't want any of the boons. With Sway ... I struggled but eventually went with Cheaper by the Dozen, since I don't have much time to play this week and it has very immediate value and is worth more than my bank interest. Yay! Now the only avatar I'm missing is Order. We'll see if I ever get that one.

16 hours ago, splitting said:

I was between the quest refresh and bank bribery because I stocked up on cookies when the sale was going on but I ended up going with bank since I don't have any particular goals right now around stats or colors.

I had a similar experience. I still want my Buzzin' avatar sometime ... ever, but I just wasn't sure I could reliably do a quest every day this week. It's a low bar, but I'm kind of scatterbrained right now. I figure it'll come around again eventually.