MacBook Pro is running too slow

alice909

I have recently purchased a new MacBook Pro but after doing all the setups it's performance of execution is too slow so that is why I contacted to Mac uae but they told me to update the system but after the update, it has the same response. Can anyone tell me a valid way to resolve this issue?

One thing you can do is make sure you have your laptop generally cleaned up.  Here are the steps I take to clean up my laptop... 

1. I use CCleaner, I would run the cleaner and clean up the registry. If you don't want to download it, delete your cookies, flush your recycling bin, and delete you browser history.  
  2. I would  uninstall any programs you don't need then delete any excess files.
  3. Another option is checking which things start running on startup, which I don't know how to check in a Mac, and turn off all that are not necessary as that slows down startup.  
  4. Finally, make sure you completely power down your laptop at the minimum of once a week, to allow it to install updates and refresh.