Happy Shoyru Day!

hrtbrk

Oh, I'm not a huge fan of Shoyrus (or dragons in general) but that outfit is the most adorable thing ever...

The spike on the head looks bizarre, doesn't it. Like there's a pointing hand growing out of their skull. ?

What a handy and useful contact colour to make species specific. ?

That's an adorable hair style though, gotta say. Though the colour looks 100% Clairol to me, like old ladies with really obviously dyed hair, I guess it gives me that vibe because it's such a warm and saturated shade of brown and it's a bit jarring against the blue skin.

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

The spike on the head looks bizarre, doesn't it. Like there's a pointing hand growing out of their skull. ?

seems to me the artist was going for a melted - ice shoyru and that's an icicle on his head that turned water .. water-sicle 

15 hours ago, pulpfreeoj said:

Oh, I'm not a huge fan of Shoyrus (or dragons in general) but that outfit is the most adorable thing ever...

Same here but I morphed a pet into a shoyru just to wear the clothes for a while, they are that amazing!! 

12 hours ago, jellysundae said:

What a handy and useful contact colour to make species specific. ?

That's an adorable hair style though, gotta say. Though the colour looks 100% Clairol to me, like old ladies with really obviously dyed hair, I guess it gives me that vibe because it's such a warm and saturated shade of brown and it's a bit jarring against the blue skin.

At first, I thought the thing on the Water Shoyru's head was a "message in a bottle", which would be somewhat appropriate for a Water pet. Water = Ocean = Message In A Bottle = That Police Song. (Where did that last bit come from? It's been a long day..). But then, I thought, "Hey! That Shoyru is giving me the..." Uh, yeah, I cannot say that here, but, now that you mention it, it does look more like a pointing hand, and not a rude gesture.

The outfit is awesome! I especially like the wig. Wish they wouldn't make them "species specific". Curious to see what it would look like on an Aisha. Interesting they call it "Nerdy Shoyru Outfit". Don't think it is "nerdy", at all.

100% agree, @jellysundae.

EDIT: Maybe the Water Shoyrus came with a "built-in" one of these?!

43904.gif?980

10 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

But then, I thought, "Hey! That Shoyru is giving me the..."

?

That is TOTALLY what it looks like!!

You know that wig would look awesome on an Aisha because everything does, doesn't it, lol. I wonder if the other pets hate them. ?

• 3 weeks later...

I`m not a big fan of Water as a colour, but I think this Shoyru looks quite nice. I especially love the effect on the wings, they look a bit like melting ice.

I really, really looove that wig!! It`s quite upsetting that this beautiful wig and those gorgeous contacts are made for Shoyrus only. So unfair. The dress is lovely too.