10NP stocks? No sir. 15np a share now you pleb! That will be 15,000 NP >:D

Kute

Saddened to see that my 10 NP shares were revoked as its been a year since I was able to get that perk from charity corner. Absolutely loved that! I hope it comes back. Anyway what would you like to see for the next CC? Do you think it will be back for 2019?  Who elese here is back to 15,000 a day for stocks :P

That thread title tho... ?

Yeah it was a very sad moment for me today when I had to pay full price for my stocks. >_<

AND less bank interest too!!

I'm very hopeful that those 2 perks return with this year's CC, and that I can afford them! After a year of collecting r90+ items from the Money Tree I have a LOT more rare items than I've had for previous CCs, so fingers crossed! :D They surely will have these two again though, I mean they're such no-brainers, I'm really intrigued to see what this year's are though!

Yes! I think I honestly missed 1 day of stocks for the whole year. Thats a record for me. 

& Wow jelly, you had enough to get bank interest too!? Thats awesome!    I know I cant wait. I know it has to be coming up soon with everything TNT is saying.. or ... not saying..? about it. 

5 hours ago, lojoco49 said:

Yes, but since I'm not into the stock market, all I thought was: "Plebs, love that show" - maybe only you will know what I'm talking about there though Jelly ?

Sadly, I don't! ? Is this a UK show that's gone totally over my head then?

I feel grateful that Trudy's giving me enough to pay 15k rather than 10k for my stocks at this moment, so I'm able to ease myself into this transition with minimal pain, lol. By the next 100k day I'll just shrug it off as that'll hopefully be the only time period where we'll be having to pay full price. ?

On 4/5/2019 at 6:09 PM, Robin Hood said:

Wait, buy-able 10 NP stocks? I didn't even know that was a thing!

yea man, one of the best perks of last years CC. Hopefully it shows up this year.  Did you participate? 

Also I did not know there was a show called plebs.  It looks funny tho. i would watch it. @lojoco49

3 minutes ago, Kute said:

yea man, one of the best perks of last years CC. Hopefully it shows up this year.  Did you participate? 

Also I did not know there was a show called plebs.  It looks funny tho. i would watch it. @lojoco49

No I didn't, I took a break from Neopets for a couple years. I might have to if it comes around again.

2 hours ago, lojoco49 said:

Very funny(and sometimes gross lol), especially if you like Brit humour 

Gross humour seems to be something we excel at as a nation.  ?

8 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

No I didn't, I took a break from Neopets for a couple years. I might have to if it comes around again.

Do you fight in the 'dome? The regular Obelisk skirmishes that happen every 2 weeks have boons for the winning faction that last for a week in the truce between skirmishes, and 10np stocks is one of the ones you can get. It's why people always tend to pick The Sway if they're one of the choices because they have both the cheaper stocks boon AND the higher bank interest one, you just gotta decide which one to pick, lol.

Last year's Charity Corner gave us both of those boons as year long perks if we'd donated enough to get the points for them both, and that's what we're currently mourning the loss of as they've expired now, lol.

Oh, I see. Well my Neopets account got hacked while I was asleep, so either today or yesterday. ?

I don't really feel like starting over. But anyway, that's a bit off-topic.

I always was picking the Bank Bribery boon because I liked the extra easy neopoints, but something tells me whoever got into my account nabbed all of my neopoints. I was not the smartest and left my stuff un-pinned. Whoops! Anyway, I appreciate you posting that, I didn't even pay attention to what the other Skirmish boons were!

4 minutes ago, Robin Hood said:

Oh, I see. Well my Neopets account got hacked while I was asleep, so either today or yesterday. ?

I don't really feel like starting over. But anyway, that's a bit off-topic.

I always was picking the Bank Bribery boon because I liked the extra easy neopoints, but something tells me whoever got into my account nabbed all of my neopoints. I was not the smartest and left my stuff un-pinned. Whoops! Anyway, I appreciate you posting that, I didn't even pay attention to what the other Skirmish boons were!

Oh no! If you don't have access to your account contact TNT as fast as possible with all the info you can think of to prove you are the owner. Every bit of info you wouldn't be able to know as a visitor/thief. They might ask for more info and it can take a while before they respond, plus you might not get all your NP and stuff back, but at least you would have your account and pets! NP can be fairly quickly earned again.

If you already have access to your account, change your pw and set up a PIN asap!

6 minutes ago, Duma said:

Oh no! If you don't have access to your account contact TNT as fast as possible with all the info you can think of to prove you are the owner. Every bit of info you wouldn't be able to know as a visitor/thief. They might ask for more info and it can take a while before they respond, plus you might not get all your NP and stuff back, but at least you would have your account and pets! NP can be fairly quickly earned again.

If you already have access to your account, change your pw and set up a PIN asap!

Nope, I don't have access. I did send an email to TNT though, so hopefully they get back to me soon. Thanks for the advice though!

And I will definitely set up a pin if I get it back! Lesson learned.

Oh man. ? Hopefully you hear back soon; and that's a RL soon, not a TNT one as they don't know the meaning of the word. All is not lost, people DO get their account's back so here's hoping!

I got my account back!!! :D

They set up their own PIN and left all of my stuff on the account, including my neopoints! So I got support to remove that PIN and I set up my own. ?

8 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

I got my account back!!! :D

They set up their own PIN and left all of my stuff on the account, including my neopoints! So I got support to remove that PIN and I set up my own. ?

Oh well done!!! That's a quick turn-around on the ticket too, so fabulous all round! :happydance:

So now you can knuckle down with your Charity Corner prep, lol!