Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
lianakos

Vote for Obelisk War! Round 157!

Which faction are you joining for the 157th round?  

18 members have voted

  1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 157th round?

    • Brute Squad
      1
    • Thieves Guild
      16
    • Seekers
      1


Recommended Posts

I'm voting for Seekers. Each week I choose based on which fraction has the Bank Bribery Boon. The Seekers and the Sway are the only 2 that offer that boon. The Awakened does offer it as well but it is not a sure thing only a maybe. The Bank Bribery boon is the only boon I am after every week. If neither of the 2 are available then I will choose the Awakened fraction and take my chances but if none of the 3 are available I still play but it is SO hard to make up my mind! I also try to increase my chances by playing 100 BD games. I don't know why 100 it's just the number I picked. I have been doing this for a while now and so far I have been lucky and have won maybe 4 out of 6 times. Before I started doing it this way I use to play the minimum of 10 games  and hope I would win so I will stick to my method of madness until I think of or hear of a different way that may work better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, Fellowship of the Buns         image.png.a54b207df559955abd8bdaeb8557297c.png        Do we choose:   The Brute Squad (where brawn or strength reigns supreme) ,

or The Thieves (where skullduggery reigns supreme) [ and my ❤️ is always with the Aisha Thieves], OR  The Seekers (where they think their intellect reigns supreme) [they have that Bankers Boon that @Granny63020 mentioned AND Mind Over Matter Boon ] . Decisions, decisions, decisions...square_blumaroodice.gif

Could more ppl voice their choice ? Please and thank you! ixi_royalboy_bow.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thieves are clearly in the lead so I'll follow Thieves. Lets get to Thieving!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so expecting Seekers to win. Now that people's CC perks have run out everyone's gonna be wanting that bank interest boon... 😅

will the lure of the stocks boon instead be enough to give Thieves the upper hand... :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I'm so expecting Seekers to win. Now that people's CC perks have run out everyone's gonna be wanting that bank interest boon... 😅

will the lure of the stocks boon instead be enough to give Thieves the upper hand... :ph34r:

Since I went with Seekers I want them to win as well. You say the CC perks have run out so I guess it may be just a matter of time before my inventory goes back to holding 50 items. Right now it says I still hold 60 items. Do not they all expire at the same time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

Since I went with Seekers I want them to win as well. You say the CC perks have run out so I guess it may be just a matter of time before my inventory goes back to holding 50 items. Right now it says I still hold 60 items. Do not they all expire at the same time?

OH!!! I've no idea if the inventory size increase will go back to normal, I'd not considered that, I should check mine... though I can't remember if I used that perk at the same time as I did the bank and stocks ones, though I probably did. They will only expire 1 year after you applied them.

My inventory still holds 55 anyway.

Ah wait, can we still access last year's perk's page...

We can! http://www.neopets.com/charitycorner/2018/perks/

Let's see...

image.png.d0fe85aa1b6daf0da4fbed1cf1a9ef06.png

There we go, we've got the extra spaces permanently. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

OH!!! I've no idea if the inventory size increase will go back to normal, I'd not considered that, I should check mine... though I can't remember if I used that perk at the same time as I did the bank and stocks ones, though I probably did. They will only expire 1 year after you applied them.

My inventory still holds 55 anyway.

Ah wait, can we still access last year's perk's page...

We can! http://www.neopets.com/charitycorner/2018/perks/

Let's see...

image.png.d0fe85aa1b6daf0da4fbed1cf1a9ef06.png

There we go, we've got the extra spaces permanently. 🙂

Well in that case if it is a perk again this year I may be able to increase size another 10 spaces. That would be great! Thanks for looking this up. Last year I was not prepared for the CC event but this year I have been getting ready. I missed out on a lot of perks last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

Well in that case if it is a perk again this year I may be able to increase size another 10 spaces. That would be great! Thanks for looking this up. Last year I was not prepared for the CC event but this year I have been getting ready. I missed out on a lot of perks last year.

That would be great, I'm very interested to see what perks we get this year. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noice!! I REALLY didn't expect Thieves to win. So back to 10k shares for a week then.  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh! I almost forgot to fight! I did 10 battles after my dailies yesterday and said to myself I would do more after work while watching tv and I completely forgot! Glad I did do at least those 10 battles! I almost didn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always forget which day the Obelisk rewards go live, so I bought my stocks for 15k today like a sucker. I need to be better about the chronology of my dailies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, teprometo said:

I always forget which day the Obelisk rewards go live, so I bought my stocks for 15k today like a sucker. I need to be better about the chronology of my dailies.

Very cold comfort, but I bet just about all of us forget at least some of the time. For me? It's maybe around 85% of the time.

.....

Maybe I should be honest and say 95% of the time? 😅

It always shocks me if Monday comes around and I manage to check first, plus I'm out of practice with not collecting my interest or buying stocks first because of having those CC perks for a year.

1st world probs, right?! 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...