Festival of Neggs

vaughanzifnab

I got the beautiful Springtime Negg Snowglobe first try, which is awesome as it would have been my first choice ? Next I'll be trying for the Eau de Negg.

I am happy this years prizes are cute and springy again... I can't quite recall last year's prizes except for the fact that I didn't like them as much as previous years.

I'm also looking forward to seeing what NC items there are once the guide is out!

7 hours ago, charelan said:

I'm also looking forward to seeing what NC items there are once the guide is out!

Kaia already asked for my Sunny Side Up Negg...greedy faerie! lol But, I did get a very nice background from her for Jacki. 

I was also awarded a Spring Magaral, which I am super happy about!

8 hours ago, charelan said:

I got the beautiful Springtime Negg Snowglobe first try, which is awesome as it would have been my first choice ? Next I'll be trying for the Eau de Negg.

I am happy this years prizes are cute and springy again... I can't quite recall last year's prizes except for the fact that I didn't like them as much as previous years.

I'm sure the guide will be out soon but in the mean time, you can check what items the Negg gives here in our database:

https://items.thedailyneopets.com/items/sunny-side-up-negg

:D 

17 hours ago, charelan said:

9 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

I'm sure the guide will be out soon but in the mean time, you can check what items the Negg gives here in our database:

https://items.thedailyneopets.com/items/sunny-side-up-negg

:D 

I just wanted to pop in and say that I got sidetracked and busy yesterday with my family and didn't have time to do the guide. I was going to do it while waiting for my youngest to fall asleep but she fell asleep early. I've been laying down trying to sleep since she fell asleep with no luck. Got up to stretch and get a drink. As soon as I get a bit of rest and have my kids settled with breakfast/lunch I'll get the guide done. Thank you for your patience! ?

6 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

I just wanted to pop in and say that I got sidetracked and busy yesterday with my family and didn't have time to do the guide. I was going to do it while waiting for my youngest to fall asleep but she fell asleep early. I've been laying down trying to sleep since she fell asleep with no luck. Got up to stretch and get a drink. As soon as I get a bit of rest and have my kids settled with breakfast/lunch I'll get the guide done. Thank you for your patience! ?

Oh my goodness, please don't feel any pressure to rush - I think it's amazing that you take it on to do in the first place!! We appreciate all your hard work, that's for sure!