Festival of Neggs 2019 Has Begun!

hrtbrk

6 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

There are times we feel our work is underappreciated. So this made me smile.

Please don't ever feel like we dont appreciate all that you guys do. I think we're all aware of how under-staffed you are and so how much responsibility each one of you shoulders. So while we don't perpetually grovel at your feet in sycophantic gratitude (that would be weird and creepy. and we'd get in the way!) we really are extremely grateful for all the hard work you guys put in to keep TDN up and running. ? I guess the fact that you guys just don't have the time to interact with us much could be partly why you feel like that sometimes?

@Granny63020 I'm not intending to participate in the NC side of things, so you're welcome to my neggs. I have others from previous Easters, do you need any of those?

image.png.ca6049790d70cca6278b906513801411.png

On 4/10/2019 at 11:53 AM, jellysundae said:

Please don't ever feel like we dont appreciate all that you guys do. I think we're all aware of how under-staffed you are and so how much responsibility each one of you shoulders. So while we don't perpetually grovel at your feet in sycophantic gratitude (that would be weird and creepy. and we'd get in the way!) we really are extremely grateful for all the hard work you guys put in to keep TDN up and running. ? I guess the fact that you guys just don't have the time to interact with us much could be partly why you feel like that sometimes?

@Granny63020 I'm not intending to participate in the NC side of things, so you're welcome to my neggs. I have others from previous Easters, do you need any of those?

image.png.ca6049790d70cca6278b906513801411.png

OH MY GOSH! Yes! I have never saved any I alays used them. I'm greedy and I will put ALL of them in my gallery. Oh THANK YOU so very much.  Do you need boxes to send them to me? How can I send you boxes if you need them? Can I send a box in a box?

On 4/10/2019 at 2:22 PM, LekkerLekker89 said:
gif_fonY21_spring_snowglobe.gif
Springtime Negg Snowglobe

I've got one of these - and I don't really want it, any takers?

I also collect snow globes. If you still have this I would like to have it for my gallery as well. If not that's fine. I intend to try and buy the items I haven't received at the end of the event (Well, I mean, by the items I collect).

Thank you so much, already in my gallery and looking as beautiful as can be! I had my eye on this as soon as I saw it in the guide.

2 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

Can I send a box in a box?

Hehe, Inception! I have loads of boxes thanks to Trudy, so no need to worry about that. ?

Oh, it looks like they can't be sent. ? I can't put them in a giftbox; I have both boxes and neggs in my inventory but it says I have no NC items. So it looks like you get to either use these neggs or keep them but you can't do both? ?

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Hehe, Inception! I have loads of boxes thanks to Trudy, so no need to worry about that. ?

Oh, it looks like they can't be sent. ? I can't put them in a giftbox; I have both boxes and neggs in my inventory but it says I have no NC items. So it looks like you get to either use these neggs or keep them but you can't do both? ?

So since you have both in inventory and you click on the negg what options does it give? I wonder if anyone knows a way around this?

On 4/10/2019 at 4:26 PM, jellysundae said:

Thanks jelly, it was very thoughtful of you to offer these.  It's a shame that it can not be gifted. It's like being punished for using them instead of saving them. I do appreciate the thought though and maybe it is just a glitch. After this event is over would you mind trying to send one then? Think they could be worried that I (or someone else) may figure out a way to use the Magic Dust on extra neggs?  Shoot, sometimes I have problems just figuring out how to get the event started.

On 4/10/2019 at 9:55 PM, hrtbrk said:

I don't think there is a way around it, they have been No Trade in the past and JS probably forgot to mark it as such. ?Hopefully it's just a glitch. 

Darn it! They make the easiest things so complicated! What in the world could I (or anyone) possible gain from having these neggs in my gallery? Thanks for the info though.

Yeah, that would've been my choice, too. Inside your Negg you see:

plu_fonY21_neggy_treats.gif
Neggy Treats

It is now sitting in your inventory.

You have gathered a bouquet of fresh Spring flowers.
Wheelbarrow of Spring
(wearable)
(Neocash)

4 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

After this event is over would you mind trying to send one then?

I'll certainly try to remember to check again, though with what @hrtbrk has said I'll probably just find the currently missing no trade message. ? Sorry to falsely get your hopes up!

Let's see what I get today...

image.png.f5ae636a4d1dcd5186356210d960f74c.png

Aha!! I have a use for YOU!

Thank you @jellysundae for the cutest petpet ever :D 

Day 3

Today I chose the Water Negg and I got the only item I really wanted from it 

i mean look at it .. it's a miniature Mike from Monsters Inc. 

Enjoy Your Prize!

toy_fonY21_neggmonster.gif
One Eyed Negg Monster Wind-up Toy

58 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Today I chose the Water Negg and I got the only item I really wanted from it 

i mean look at it .. it's a miniature Mike from Monsters Inc. 

Enjoy Your Prize!

I knew as soon as I saw that toy that you'd like it, LOL, it's great, isn't it. They've created some nice characterful toys for this event.  :D

Enjoy Your Prize!

YAY!!!
These flowers are arranged spectacularly and make for great decor.
Floral Frame
(wearable)
(Neocash)

I'm punishing myself needlessly by making myself solve the clues.? Tried Snowmuncher at first, nope; then the Slushie Shop, nu-uh; then the Ice Cream cart, nope... scratching my head at this point, lol. Luckily when I visited the top of the mountain the snow foods shop kinda jumps out at ya, doesn't it!

image.png.c3fba73c5cde20d4351d69f375a82327.png

Hmm... was hoping for the book; but got a bottle of something that's gonna smell like farts? ?

6 hours ago, acmerasta said:

Shake this snowglobe and watch flower petals fall from the tree! This was given out as a prize for the Y21 Festival of Neggs.. I don't collect snow globes but I like this one! 

Me neither, but I'm looking forward to getting this one because it's lovely, isn't it! :D

55 minutes ago, Robin Hood said:

My instant thought was to go to Moltaran Caves, but I didn't get the negg prompt. Hmm...

And now you've reminded me of my self-imposed torture of working the locations out myself... at least I now know where NOT to bother looking. ?

Ohhhhh I figured it out. I am a doofus! It's one of those ones where it could be in one place or the other.

And I got...

bml9OEF.png

Really? Again?! That's the third time I got this book! >.<

I wanted the Spring Magaral for one of my Neopets... oh well.

Ok, let's do this!

*reads clue*

?

First thought is the volcano in Jelly World, but that's just silly because it doesn't exist!

I... don't know. Yeah I think I'm givin' up on trying to solve these myself. :ph34r:

Oh wait, maybe it's the meteor crash site! *scoots off to check*

Oh poop, nope!

*thinks more*

I DID IT!!!!

I checked out the Lost Desert, and then Mystery Island because they both get very hot, and what's there in the middle of the island?! OH YEAH! :happydance:

image.png

MORE Eau de Flatulence?! facepalm.gif

4 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

My instant thought was to go to Moltaran Caves, but I didn't get the negg prompt. Hmm...

That was also my guess.   And while I didn't get a negg prompt, I -DID- find the guard asleep!    So I'm going to count that as a major 'win' anyway.