Festival of Neggs 2019 Has Begun!

hrtbrk

On 4/21/2019 at 3:30 PM, jellysundae said:

?

That tea set is SUCH a disappointment. What's with all the copy/pasta teapots?! 

image.png.b3b9ff5f9c15c7427a0e47ed428678b7.png

I suppose those are supposed to be a pot for hot water, and a jug of milk, but yeah, the laziness is strong in this item. : /

Those mugs would be close to impossible to drink from too, wouldn't they, lol.

And where's the sugar-bowl you evil devils!!! *shakes fist*

Pasta teapots?  An efficient way to cook your meal and get a cup of tea.

49 minutes ago, mairead123 said:

Pasta teapots?  An efficient way to cook your meal and get a cup of tea.

Could be a whole new market! Though the added carbs in your cuppa would put a lot of people off. xDD

3 hours ago, chaotic_fashion said:
Incredible!
Not only did you solve each of my clues, you did so on the same day they were put out. I'm giving you three prizes for all that hard work:

Topsi Plushie

Festival Negg Collectable Charm

Negg Smoke Bomb
Your items are in your inventory. Enjoy the fresh spring breeze! It's going to be a beautiful day.

icon.gif 
Site Theme
You have also earned a site theme. 
Click Here to activate it now, or you can change it in User Preferences.

Yay! It's finally done lol. The Plushie is so cute ♡

Well shoot! It seems the Site Theme is the same one I have been using though out the event. They could have given a new one.

27 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

Well shoot! It seems the Site Theme is the same one I have been using though out the event. They could have given a new one.

HAHA! I had the exact same reaction myself. ? I forgot it was one I'd probably already got for a previous festival.

10 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Hopefully today doesn't bring disappointment!

*goes to check things out*

?

A... Topsi Plushie!!!

*shudders*

Admittedly it's really quite cute, but... Topsi... ?

16 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

So, is the event over? If so when will we get *final prizes*?

The final prizes are available today,  just go to the negg hunt  page. ?

I`m pleased with the prizes. That Topsi plushie, though ? 

I missed the top final prize because I missed a day... actually forgot because I got so busy and fell asleep at the keyboard when I finally remembered at 1 am lol. Oh well *shrug* I missed the charm which I would have preferred to the Topsi Plushie. *sigh*

I’m impressed, you solved each of my clues. I'm giving you two prizes for all that good work:

Now you can have own your Negg hunt by hiding this Topsi Plushie around the house! This was given out as a prize for the Y21 Festival of Neggs.
Topsi Plushie 

Throw it and watch your opponents flounder! This was given out as a prize for the Y21 Festival of Neggs.
Negg Smoke Bomb
Your items are in your inventory. Enjoy the fresh spring breeze! It's going to be a beautiful day.

icon.gif 
Site Theme
You have also earned a site theme. 
Click Here to activate it now, or you can change it in User Preferences.

The price/value for the Festival Negg Collectable Charm toy_fony14_festival_negg_cc.gifis all over the place. ? And what is with this description: A delightful negg charm to add to your album. This was given out as a prize for the Y15 Festival of Neggs. yooyu_doubts.gifIs the charm a recycled item, really from Y15? I feel cheated!veenix_firewings.gif At a loss for what I can do. I need millions of np to feed Kokariia who is at Rank #79/top 200 and 1174 points in Gourmet Food Club-but now her treats are 900k-1 Mil+ . Definitely didn't get any help from doing this Festival. snoogy_blink.gif

I missed the first few days because my account was hacked, but I don't care! I'm just glad I got it back in time to participate! :D

The plushie looks nice by the way.

6 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

The price/value for the Festival Negg Collectable Charm toy_fony14_festival_negg_cc.gifis all over the place. ? And what is with this description: A delightful negg charm to add to your album. This was given out as a prize for the Y15 Festival of Neggs. yooyu_doubts.gifIs the charm a recycled item, really from Y15? I feel cheated!

I've just checked the prizes for Y15 and there isn't a charm amongst them, so I guess someone just copied a description and forgot to alter the date? ?‍♀️

So did everyone get the items they wanted in the end? I've got 2 of the background spare if anyone needs it. bg_fonY21_spring_fields.gif

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I've just checked the prizes for Y15 and there isn't a charm amongst them, so I guess someone just copied a description and forgot to alter the date? ?‍♀️

How lazy can TNT/JS be? peophin_grey_sleep.gif I guess I should be thankful that I managed to get the 3 prizes, but I was hoping for a really cool stamp like Easter Treats Stamp or Decorative Negg Stamp.

From JellyNeo: This item was originally intended as a prize for the 2013 Festival of Neggs, but was released later as prize for the 2019 Festival of Neggs instead.

So this toy was intended for the 2013 Festival of Neggs but got released in the 2019 Festival of Neggs? So it's like "Back to the Future" kind of a Prize???

wockylaugh_blue.gif

46 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

So this toy was intended for the 2013 Festival of Neggs but got released in the 2019 Festival of Neggs? So it's like "Back to the Future" kind of a Prize???

Haha xD It's good to see old prizes that were just languishing in the depths of dusty old files finally getting used though. :D

8 hours ago, jellysundae said:

So did everyone get the items they wanted in the end? I've got 2 of the background spare if anyone needs it. bg_fonY21_spring_fields.gif

I got most of the stuff I wanted, as I had a lot of luck the first few days with prizes, except with the Watercoloured Negg. Picked it 4 out of the 5 times I got it as an option, and got trink_fony21_negg_stand.gif every time. ? So if anyone still needs that, let me know! I ended up buying the One Eyed Negg Monster Toy, but am still looking for/interested in buying the Pretty Negg Shield. :smile:

53 minutes ago, Nielo said:

but am still looking for/interested in buying the Pretty Negg Shield. :smile:

it's the only item i didn't' buy and now i'm seeing it for 15k+ on the shopwiz ?! why !!??

trink_fony21_negg_stand.gif I did not get this item and if you still have it to give away I would like to have it.

1 hour ago, Nielo said:

I got most of the stuff I wanted, as I had a lot of luck the first few days with prizes, except with the Watercoloured Negg. Picked it 4 out of the 5 times I got it as an option, and got trink_fony21_negg_stand.gif every time. ? So if anyone still needs that, let me know! I ended up buying the One Eyed Negg Monster Toy, but am still looking for/interested in buying the Pretty Negg Shield. :smile:

On 4/25/2019 at 8:55 PM, Angeló said:

it's the only item i didn't' buy and now i'm seeing it for 15k+ on the shopwiz ?! why !!??

I was wondering the same thing - I guess it's a pretty good shield? Maybe? I have no idea.

(But I just searched for it again on the shop wiz, and there were a few below 10k, so maybe the price is dropping again? I ended up buying it for 3.5k, which is by far the cheapest one I found.)

10 hours ago, Nielo said:

I was wondering the same thing - I guess it's a pretty good shield? Maybe? I have no idea.

(But I just searched for it again on the shop wiz, and there were a few below 10k, so maybe the price is dropping again? I ended up buying it for 3.5k, which is by far the cheapest one I found.)

You got a good deal. I just searched with the SSW and found these. The next highest is 5000np.

impishmars    1      4,844 NP
halibu_hoodrat23    3      4,850 NP
anummah    1      4,872 NP
scobydobydoby    1      4,875 NP

Also, I wanted to thank you for sending the foreground. I really love it!

9 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

You got a good deal. I just searched with the SSW and found these. The next highest is 5000np.

impishmars    1      4,844 NP
halibu_hoodrat23    3      4,850 NP
anummah    1      4,872 NP
scobydobydoby    1      4,875 NP

Also, I wanted to thank you for sending the foreground. I really love it!

Ooh, I guess I got lucky! (I don't have premium, so I can't check the SSW.)

You're welcome. ?