hrtbrk

Speckled Negg , Watercolor Negg , and Splattered Negg

Enjoy Your Prize!

Yeah, that would've been my choice, too. Inside your Negg you see:

boo_fonY21_saveyourneggs.gif
How to Prevent Your Neggs from Getting Stolen
mall_negg_sunnysideup.gif
Sunny Side Up Negg

YIKES! I went to the snowager and I didn't get a negg!!  Does he need to be asleep?

3 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

YIKES! I went to the snowager and I didn't get a negg!!  Does he need to be asleep?

You need to go to the hub first and activate the negg hunt. It will show up after. He does not need to be asleep.

3 minutes ago, Duma said:

You need to go to the hub first and activate the negg hunt. It will show up after. He does not need to be asleep.

Oh good grief! DUH! Thank you for telling me. I did it as soon as I saw your reply and guess what? of course it works now. I kept refreshing and thinking I must have done something wrong. It's a good thing day 1 is 2 days or I would have already missed the prize at the end. Thanks again for the help.

You're welcome. I posted as soon as I noticed your message (didn't even had breakfast yet lol) but yeah, good thing it's a day and a half for day 1. Would have been a real bummer if you missed out on day one.

Thanks again for the help Duma.  I may need your help with the Magic Dust thing too after I open the negg . It says
* You can use up to 5 pouches of Mystery Dust for each Magical Negg. Use the powder to receive one exclusive NC item.*
I may understand what this means after I use the dust but the way I am reading this is I can use 5 powders on this one negg but I am going to receive 1 item only. That wouldn't make sense though so maybe it means I can use 5 powders and get 1 item for each powder for each magic negg. So in essence I could receive 5 items if I use 5 powders? If this is the way it works I am hoping they don't duplicate the 5 prizes. This may end up costing me a lot of $$. I bought some magic dust earlier so I would have it when I did get the 1st negg. I'm such  a sucker for these things!

Enjoy Your Prize!
gro_fonY21_negg_perfume.gif
Eu De Negg
mall_negg_sunnysideup.gif
Sunny Side Up Negg

Hey! Look what else you found. It is now sitting in your inventory.

The NC guide will come up soon, I never participate in the NC events so I would have to read the guide first to know how exactly it would work. I know there are 6 items, 5 regular ones and 1 bonus. But that's all I know for now.

10 minutes ago, Duma said:

The NC guide will come up soon, I never participate in the NC events so I would have to read the guide first to know how exactly it would work. I know there are 6 items, 5 regular ones and 1 bonus. But that's all I know for now.

I just used the magic dust and it said there is more magic left in the negg so I just went to purchase more dust. I will post the prizes I get as soon as I use all 5. I guess I will find out now if I get 5 different items or duplicates. I know you mentioned before that you don't use NC but I had forgotten until you just mentioned it.

OK I just tried to use the dust on the negg again and it said I had to come back tomorrow to use the dust again so it is 1 time a day. Also there are only 3 platforms so there will only be 3 magic neggs. Now that I'm doing this I think I remember that you get 1 magic negg a week henchforth that is why you can use the magic dust once per day.  Here is what I got today. Looks pretty cool, I'm happy with it.

The Neggs all lay safe and sound staying warm and growing strong.
Negg Nursery

(wearable)
(Neocash)

It's GREAT that they're doing the day-and-a-half start thing with this, but GOSH why can't they do that consistently with everything. ?

Eh, hoped for a book, got a pet-pet.   Ah well, will likely be able to trade or buy without too much trouble.   Or maybe have chance for the book tomarrow?   We'll see.

As I stated on the other Festival of Neggs thread. The NC guide will be up later this morning/early afternoon. I got busy yesterday with my family and didn't have time. Then I figured I'd better be smart and sleep while my youngest is sleeping so I'm not a zombie waiting for her to fall back asleep if she wakes up in the middle of the night and wants to party. She's like the energizer bunny when she's had some sleep. That plan backfired as I've just been laying with her for a while unable to sleep. So as soon as I get some rest and am no longer a zombie I'll get the guide done. When it's up the first post will be edited to include the link to the NC Guide as well as a link to it on the event guide. Thanks for your patience! ?

5 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

As I stated on the other Festival of Neggs thread. The NC guide will be up later this morning/early afternoon. I got busy yesterday with my family and didn't have time. Then I figured I'd better be smart and sleep while my youngest is sleeping so I'm not a zombie waiting for her to fall back asleep if she wakes up in the middle of the night and wants to party. She's like the energizer bunny when she's had some sleep. That plan backfired as I've just been laying with her for a while unable to sleep. So as soon as I get some rest and am no longer a zombie I'll get the guide done. When it's up the first post will be edited to include the link to the NC Guide as well as a link to it on the event guide. Thanks for your patience! ?

Although I'm sure everyone, myself included, appreciate all the hard work you do to keep us all up to date with everything going on it's certainly a lot harder work with little ones. Family first, always! Thank you for all you do.

6 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

Then I figured I'd better be smart and sleep while my youngest is sleeping so I'm not a zombie waiting for her to fall back asleep if she wakes up in the middle of the night and wants to party. She's like the energizer bunny when she's had some sleep. 

This made me laugh so hard that I had tears! My little guy is the same way - and the older he gets, the more energy he has! Best of luck with getting some rest, your guides are much appreciated!

Enjoy Your Prize!

boo_fonY21_saveyourneggs.gif
How to Prevent Your Neggs from Getting Stolen

Here is the Magic Negg prize

Cotton Candy Clouds

10 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Tospy still creeps me out. Is it ok to say that!?

It had better be because I'm pretty sure it's how just about everyone feels. :ph34r:

image.png.4567ea384d3329a4d8c0906384321ed3.png

Mostly pleased with this, only mostly because this uses up a foreground layer too (upper foreground for this), but I can work with that.

Day 2

I picked the Speckled Negg Again (options were Speckled , Splattered and Squeegee)

I really wanted the Snowglobe or the Magaral but I got the book .. again

So now I have two books 

It's ok cz I get to read one and sell (ha) keep one in my SDB forever

Yay, my explorer/inventor Xwee is all set for Spring now. :D

image.png.b05ba1acc37d55826dfa6dbdaa838234.png

Luckily for me the Stately Tree is on the lower foreground layer so I had something to break up the empty expanse of sky because it looks pretty unbalanced without it, even with the taller Meridell tent instead of the Lost Desert one he was using before.

image.png.efb5943a273abe4648057faedfcc8edf.png

Too exposed! ?

The NC Guide is up and running as of early this afternoon. I was still catching some zzz's so @Emily got it done for you all!

@LekkerLekker89 Thanks for your kind words. There are times we feel our work is underappreciated. So this made me smile.

@Granny63020 Thank you for your kind words!

I chose the Water Colour negg today and got the foreground. I chose it yesterday as well and got the shield so I can move onto a different negg tomorrow.

Hey, I was wondering if there is someone that doesn't do the NC Magic Neggs that would be willing to give them to me for my Gallery Negg collection? Wish I had thought to ask this last year! 

Sweet! I really wanted one of these, and was able to get one! If I get another, @Angeló, I'll send one your way:

Enjoy Your Prize!

gif_fonY21_spring_snowglobe.gif
Springtime Negg Snowglobe

It is now sitting in your inventory.

1 hour ago, Granny63020 said:

Hey, I was wondering if there is someone that doesn't do the NC Magic Neggs that would be willing to give them to me for my Gallery Negg collection? Wish I had thought to ask this last year! 

damn i didint even think to put it in my gallery or give it away to someone i added it to the table but i dont even plan on doing the NC event! shoot wish i thought of this!