First time for everything!!

I have sent a petpet down the symole hole countless times - for the first time ever, something actually happened!!!

Mysterious Symol Hole

In Meridell, next to a gnarled old tree there is a mysteriously deep hole. It was probably dug by a Symol, as it is only big enough for a Petpet to go through. Do you want to let your Petpet go in and investigate?

symol_hole.gif

angelpuss.gif 
Ki'yKat jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...

Wow - Ki'yKat is carrying an item. I wonder where they found ' Buried Bone'!!

gif_buried_bone.gif

Yeah, you hardly EVER get anything out of that hole. My little guy's found NP in there twice, and I might have got an item too, but I also might be imagining that... ? And that's in nearly 5 years of jumpimg down there several times a day!

10 hours ago, LekkerLekker89 said:

I keep going back in hopes of a Dirt Symol - but I understand that realistically it's improbable that I'll ever get one. 

Somebody has to sooner or later though, right? :snitch:

I've gotten 3 things... I know because I change actions each time I get something...   some neopoints, a gelatenous non-cube.... and I don't recall the third.   I think it was Symol related, but not very valuable.

It's good to see it's back on the Meridell map now. ?

The JN guide says visiting the hole more often lowers your chance of winning anything, interesting... ?

11 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Somebody has to sooner or later though, right? :snitch:

Very true! 

5 hours ago, jellysundae said:

It's good to see it's back on the Meridell map now. ?

The JN guide says visiting the hole more often lowers your chance of winning anything, interesting... ?

So maybe I should visit like once a week as opposed to daily? Interesting. 

On 4/10/2019 at 10:48 PM, jellysundae said:

I just did a bit of googling and I found that people said the Symol hole is not a daily! But it was posted back in 2017. Hmmm...? Are we doing it all wrong? lol..

1 hour ago, Dilley88 said:

I just did a bit of googling and I found that people said the Symol hole is not a daily! But it was posted back in 2017. Hmmm...? Are we doing it all wrong? lol..

Seems we could well be, lol. Maybe I should try just visiting once a week...  or maybe once a month... ?

So if you only visit once a year think you'd be basically guaranteed to win? :snitch: That would be great if you were also guaranteed to win the rarest prize, like this book.

image.png.a81ff845c9693036e1534c05cd82d0e4.png

But it won't work like that, will it! ?

But I'm totally gonna start visiting it less. I'm STELLAR at forgetting to do things, so this should be easy enough for me to manage. ?