Enter The Runway #78!

Nielo

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the rules, they can be found right here.

Since it'll be Easter next weekend, and I'm really not sure if I'll get around to setting up the new round on Monday, I'm extending the entering period by one week.

I also just want to remind everyone that whenever the image DTI provides doesn't look as awesome as you'd like, it's always okay to send me a screenshot instead! (You can also ask me for help with the screenshot, if you don't know how to get one to me, or if the one you made didn't turn out the way you wanted it to.)

Current theme: Healthy Chias
Description: Dress up any Fruit or Veggie painted Chia (you know, like Lemon, Asparagus or Peach - you can check this site to see which colours qualify) any way you want.
Entering period: Monday, April 15 - Sunday, April 28
Voting period: Monday April 29 - Sunday, May 5

Let me know if you have any questions about this round, the Runway in general, or if you have any suggestions for future themes! :D

I'm hoping brain lets me enter this one as it's an intriguing theme!!

My previous edible Chia related entry was pretty far out there - entry 13  ?

I wonder, if I manage an entry this round, whether it'll end up being that bizarre again. ?

It`s definitely an interesting theme, especially as Fruit/Veggie Chias are kind of like UCs, they can`t really wear clothes, there might be some exceptions with handheld items, not sure.

I`ll do my best to come up with an entry, and look forward to seeing what everyone else does for this round.

Also, thank you Nielo for extending the entering period due to Easter, I`m so busy spending time with family this week I have little time to really sit down and come up with an entry. ?

11 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

I`ll do my best to come up with an entry

I'm quite sure you'll knock it out of the park, as usual. :D

I have an idea brewing... the lack of equipable items definitely forces you to think outside of the box. ?

On 4/17/2019 at 8:38 PM, jellysundae said:

I'm hoping brain lets me enter this one as it's an intriguing theme!!

My previous edible Chia related entry was pretty far out there - entry 13  ?

I wonder, if I manage an entry this round, whether it'll end up being that bizarre again. ?

See that Onion Chia ? that's mine 

I thought it was a clever idea at the time

I almost repeated it this time as well but I just realized it looks stupid 

45 minutes ago, Angeló said:

See that Onion Chia ? that's mine 

I thought it was a clever idea at the time

I almost repeated it this time as well but I just realized it looks stupid 

Haha, don't be so judgey of yourself! It looks like the kind of weirdo drink some hipster bar would come up with. Who said drinks need to be sweet, right? Garlic cocktails all round!! Can't THINK why stuff like that hasn't taken off... cough.gif

6 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

It looks like the kind of weirdo drink some hipster bar would come up with.

yassss .. thank you ... thats exactly what i was going for at the time

anyway i just sent in my entry ... it's minimalist but i hope it makes people laugh :)

22 minutes ago, Angeló said:

yassss .. thank you ... thats exactly what i was going for at the time

anyway i just sent in my entry ... it's minimalist but i hope it makes people laugh ?

Excellent. :D

I'm about to send mine in too, though there may be last second changes, lol.

1 hour ago, aleu1986 said:

I was so uncertain about what to do, so I`m very curious to see the results, haha!

Now I'm VERY curious to see your entry! lol.