Disappearing Pets

WhiteWolf

The past couple of days when I go to my Quick Reference, there is an image of a shadowed cog where my Lupe should be. Now, it's happening with random pets on my side accounts. Can someone please tell me what's goingon?

Neopets is doing work in the image server the hosts all the pet pictures and it is happening to everyone. A lot of people are speculating that it has to do with how they plan on changing Customization from Flash to something else (but of course we have no proof of that for sure).

If the Cog stays for too long, you can try customizing your pets for their image to return to normal ?

Yeah I was having that issue as well and all I did was customize and it went back to normal but hearing its likely neopets changing from flash to something else is ?
Dunno bout everyone else but Imma miss flash tbh

Pet images are also broken in the Rainbow Pool and some are showing cogs. This is also affecting pet images in our database as well. So don't be alarmed when you see cogs on our Colors Database. ?

After reading everyone's posts. I'm glad I'm not the only with the problem. Hrtbrk, thanks for the advice. I'm going to customize my pets shortly.