can't move the green shed i bought for the garden

kacheekkawaii

On 4/18/2019 at 7:33 PM, Nielo said:

I bought one to try it out, but it's not moving for me either. I'm guessing it's broken. ?

oh great... ?.... oh well...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

I believe it's about the Green Garden Shed. I'm not really into neohomes so I haven't tested it myself to be 100% sure. I do know some items have been broken for a long time already but I have no clue which items are or aren't.

1 hour ago, Duma said:

I believe it's about the Green Garden Shed. I'm not really into neohomes so I haven't tested it myself to be 100% sure. I do know some items have been broken for a long time already but I have no clue which items are or aren't.

That's the one I assumed it was, but that's one of those items that though it's in the "gardening" category it doesn't actually do anything, I think? There's a lot, isn't there, that you think "hey, that'd look great in my Neohome!" but no, can't actually put it in there. ? i got caught out by that a lot on my old account with my classic Neohome.

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

That's the one I assumed it was, but that's one of those items that though it's in the "gardening" category it doesn't actually do anything, I think? There's a lot, isn't there, that you think "hey, that'd look great in my Neohome!" but no, can't actually put it in there. ? i got caught out by that a lot on my old account with my classic Neohome.

I also assumed it was the Green Garden Shed (it's the only green one I found on JN. I never do anything with my neohome(s), which is actually why I bought it, because I couldn't remember how moving stuff in the garden works XD).

I could definitely put it in the garden of my classic neohome; it's there when I go to 'arrange furniture' (and choose my garden). I just can't move it around. All the other things in there (mostly prizes from underwater fishing) can be moved: hovering over any those things changes the cursor from an arrow to a pointer, and blue arrows appear over the item. The shed, on the other hand, has no effect on the cursor, no arrows appear, and it just won't budge.

It's frustrating that some gardening items DO work in your classic home, while some don't, but there's no easy way of knowing which is which. I always like the IDEA of playing with my Neohomes, but the actuality is just too annoying. ?

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

It's frustrating that some gardening items DO work in your classic home, while some don't, but there's no easy way of knowing which is which. I always like the IDEA of playing with my Neohomes, but the actuality is just too annoying. ?

So there are multiple items that can be placed in the garden, but not moved? Seems like a bug to me...

I couldn't agree more. It seems like something that should be fun, but... yeah. XD

1 hour ago, Nielo said:

So there are multiple items that can be placed in the garden, but not moved? Seems like a bug to me...

I couldn't agree more. It seems like something that should be fun, but... yeah. XD

No, I mean there's some in the gardening category that don't go in the Neohome. At least that's what my memory is telling me... I'm doubting myself now. ?

14 hours ago, jellysundae said:

No, I mean there's some in the gardening category that don't go in the Neohome. At least that's what my memory is telling me... I'm doubting myself now. ?

Lol, no, I think you're right about that. But I don't think that shed is one of those items, as it definitely has the option to be put in the classic neohome. You just can't do anything with it once it's in there.

• 1 month later...