OOH, faerie crossword's been updated!

jellysundae

And now I don't know the answers to half the clues!! ?

?

Very nice to see this getting some attention though!

I'm SUPER sporadic with my crossword-solving; silly really because it's a quick and easy 600 NP, and the random intelligence increases ALWAYS put a smile on my face!

Do you do the crossword?

I haven't been doing it consistently, but it's something I'll do if I need that extra bit of neopoints that day,

5 hours ago, LekkerLekker89 said:

It does kind of annoy me though that the daily puzzle has been the same for like a week now. At least they updated the crossword smh 

Haha, yeah. To give 'em their due though they have been pretty good with keeping up with the daily puzzle lately.

They rarely seem to leave it for days/weeks when you're winning a prize from it too though, notice that? ?

The last time it was left with an item prize it was the Glistening Sloth Statue 420.gif?504and that's r88 so I was happy to collect one of those every day for a while, though I did start to get a little nervous that it was some nefarious infiltration plot of Sloth's and was kind of relieved when they finally changed the question. >_<