Anchor Management bug?

Rayd1978

So the last three days Anchor Management has given me a 50 dubloon coin.   Hadn't known that was an option, and certainly not 3 times in a row.   Is something up, or am I just seriously lucky?

I had a similar "bug" once that gave me 5,000 NP several times in a row on the Wheel of Excitement. It was probably just dumb luck, in either case.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2019 at 2:11 AM, Robin Hood said:

I had a similar "bug" once that gave me 5,000 NP several times in a row on the Wheel of Excitement. It was probably just dumb luck, in either case.

Once, I landed on "free spin" FIVE times in a row on Wheel on Knowledge. Ended up on the window space on the sixth spin and won a Brightvale window lol

7 hours ago, Dilley88 said:

Once, I landed on "free spin" FIVE times in a row on Wheel on Knowledge. Ended up on the window space on the sixth spin and won a Brightvale window lol

Haha, am I SO glad I got that avatar and don't ever have to spin that wheel again! That free spin ad infinitum used to drive me nuts. ?

On 5/5/2019 at 1:44 AM, Dilley88 said:

Five times?   Yikes.   I've gotten twice, maybe three times in a row, that's annoying enough.   Honestly, getting it once is annoying, just wastes my time.

I also got the free space five times in a row on Wheel of Knowledge. At least it's another try, it beats getting nothing, or trivia, or other nonsense that doesn't help me.

Too bad the additional spin lands on one of those anyway. ?