Happy Lutari Day!

hrtbrk

That marble is very sleek, just not crazy about the color. Of course I would prefer orange. :P

Woodland Lutari looks strange to me, even though I do like Woodland.

Mixed bag for me with this lot!

Marble: definitely WHOA with the colour, but I'm not sure if it's in a good way. Bit in yo' face, ya know? But customised it would be less so, but that's a very saturated shade so it could be hard to work with.

Woodland:  This makes me giggle, the epic quiff... ? The tail looks really squirrel-like when it's fluffy too, I like that.

Outfit: Individually these items are fine, but together as an outfit they don't do it for me, I like contrast not a whole load of the same colour, so meh. And WHAT is going on with that hair?! Is that a comb-over, or some teen who's gonna be constantly flicking it out of his eyes, it's pretty ridic either way. ?

Marble is so cool, I love that colour! At first glance, I thought it was Candy (it kind of looks like a raspberry hard candy) but there already is a pink Candy Lutari. ? The Marble is nice and shiny, and it looks hard.. somehow.

Woodland is nice, overall, I really like the "bushy" tail. They could have made the claws on the back feet look like rocks, though. Overall this Woodland Lutari has nice detail and texture. What on earth that thing on its head is I don`t know. I`m not sure what the artist was thinking there.

• 1 month later...

I love the marble, it's just cool, awesome work when it comes to this shiny-see through effect, really beautiful.

I also fancy the woodland one, it's also cool, with this bushy hair on top, really nice look, for some reason it reminds me a bit of Johny Bravo :D 

and I see that now the clothes are getting basic for all the pets, it's really good move, because it will make it possible to create some nice, everyday looks ?