Cybunny's in Create A Pet Today!

hrtbrk

@hrtbrk you just don't know the power of your motivational posting!

I just went and created a cybunny, even though I have ZERO wish for another pet and it'll be going to the Pound once I'm allowed to get rid of it. ?

Who let my lack of impulse control out to play, huh?? ?

If anyone's interested in giving this lady a home, let me know!!

image.png.76d67a4b5b252a75d850fe61e1e37c93.png

Huh, I never realized Cybunnies were limited edition Neopets. Too bad I've already learned from the time I impulsively created a Lutari... which I couldn't just abandon lol. You can't even give them to another owner! 

Anyways, happy Cybunny adopting!

I have always wanted a grey bunbun! 

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

@hrtbrk you just don't know the power of your motivational posting!

I just went and created a cybunny, even though I have ZERO wish for another pet and it'll be going to the Pound once I'm allowed to get rid of it. ?

Who let my lack of impulse control out to play, huh?? ?

If anyone's interested in giving this lady a home, let me know!!

image.png.76d67a4b5b252a75d850fe61e1e37c93.png

I will take her when she's ready to go!!!

1 minute ago, LekkerLekker89 said:

I have always wanted a grey bunbun! 

I will take her when she's ready to go!!!

Awesome!

Do you know how long I have to wait to be able to do a transfer?

Am I just being monumentally lazy by not trying to find out myself?? :ph34r:

Gonna start saving the pennies for a grey paint brush now then?

10 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Awesome!

Do you know how long I have to wait to be able to do a transfer?

Am I just being monumentally lazy by not trying to find out myself?? :ph34r:

Gonna start saving the pennies for a grey paint brush now then?

I think you have to wait 7 days to transfer, but I'm not 100% positive on that one.

Some stuff is hard to find out on your own unless you have experience with it. But in your case, you could just try transferring your Bun until it goes through.

2 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

I think you have to wait 7 days to transfer, but I'm not 100% positive on that one.

Some stuff is hard to find out on your own unless you have experience with it. But in your case, you could just try transferring your Bun until it goes through.

I will try just so I can share the info then. :D

@LekkerLekker89 what account should I try to transfer to?

10 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I will try just so I can share the info then. :D

@LekkerLekker89 what account should I try to transfer to?

You do have to wait seven days to abandon, not sure if it is the same for transfers or not? Considering I am still waiting for another person to take the Halloween lupe that I was loaned, she will have to go to my side account for a moment. questfinder89 - unless it is required to wait seven days, in which she should be able to settle in nicely on my normal account (lupe is supposed to kick rocks in May.)

13 hours ago, LekkerLekker89 said:

You do have to wait seven days to abandon, not sure if it is the same for transfers or not? Considering I am still waiting for another person to take the Halloween lupe that I was loaned, she will have to go to my side account for a moment. questfinder89 - unless it is required to wait seven days, in which she should be able to settle in nicely on my normal account (lupe is supposed to kick rocks in May.)

I've just opened up the transfer page to see if I got a :hmmph:message, and I didn't, so maybe there is no restriction. :snitch:

No need for you to jump through hoops with this though, she can stay with me until you've got room on your main. ? I'll send her off to do some reading in my SDB to expand her mind. :D 

AHA!

Just tried to test things by sending her to my side account and...

image.png.07cab49f14ca00f631828e9f4c2a8f59.png

@Mouseykins So there you have it, confirmation. :D

~~~

Oh! Just spotted this post in the Pound/adopt/trade thread. So don't feel obliged to take my girl if you'd rather go for this one.

3 hours ago, LekkerLekker89 said:

@jellysundae I like the name of your bun much better, but if you want to keep her absolutely do so ! If not, she should have a new home with me in a few days ! ?

Cool :D I just didn't want you to feel obliged to take her. Maybe that's my Britishness rearing its head there? We're such a repressed and awkward nation that we get super-embarrassed about telling someone we've changed our minds about something, the Victorians have a LOT to answer for! ?

I used to have a Cybunny , and I adopted him out to a girl with a whole lot of Cybunnies. She painted him Camouflage and made him a miner (I didn't like that character change , he is too cute for that job) , but she hasn't been on the site for nearly 4 years. My bunnie