Help with SDB Checker?

Totu487

Hello friends! After taking a long hiatus from Neopets, I'm back just in time for the Charity Corner, apparently. I've secretly been stocking up things in the good ol' Safety Deposit Box, but I've never actually participated in the CC. 

Anyways, what I mean to say is that I've recently discovered Jellyneo's SDB Checker and thought it would be a good investment. However, I can't quite get it to work. I copy and paste my SDB's source code, but no items pop up, as if I never submitted anything in the first place. Any thoughts on the problem? :eh:

Hi! I just tried it myself and it's working fine for me, so not sure what's happening your end. Sorry to sound obvious, but you did remember to hit the "Show me the Neopoints!" bar?

It's a great tool, albeit time consuming when you have 80+ pages of SDB stuff lol

Can anyone tell me more about charity corner?  Never have i been on a place in neopia to donate items and receive similar items back..... money tree is the closest ive seen...i did find an article in the neopian times but it was from 2 yrs ago.... gave me an idea of what it is, where would i find this tho?

1 hour ago, coldhands_warmheart said:

Can anyone tell me more about charity corner?  Never have i been on a place in neopia to donate items and receive similar items back..... money tree is the closest ive seen...i did find an article in the neopian times but it was from 2 yrs ago.... gave me an idea of what it is, where would i find this tho?

It only happens like once a year. Its an event. We used to get items in return for donating but they stopped that and now we just get points that can be spent in the charity corner store. Its really worth it to participate. http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=charity_corner heres a link. I couldnt find a tdn one ?

On 4/27/2019 at 4:55 PM, lojoco49 said:

Hi! I just tried it myself and it's working fine for me, so not sure what's happening your end. Sorry to sound obvious, but you did remember to hit the "Show me the Neopoints!" bar?

It's a great tool, albeit time consuming when you have 80+ pages of SDB stuff lol

Yep, definitely hit the button. The page just refreshes and the code is gone. If I can't get this to work out, I'll probably just go through each item manually lol.

3 hours ago, Totu487 said:

Yep, definitely hit the button. The page just refreshes and the code is gone. If I can't get this to work out, I'll probably just go through each item manually lol.

Why don't you try contacting Jellyneo directly? Their staff can probably help you out more. ?

11 hours ago, coldhands_warmheart said:

10 hours ago, Kute said:

It only happens like once a year. Its an event. We used to get items in return for donating but they stopped that and now we just get points that can be spent in the charity corner store. Its really worth it to participate. http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=charity_corner heres a link. I couldnt find a tdn one ?

The TDN link is here. If you search Charity Corner on the main site it will bring up several results with the first three being actually relevant to Charity Corner.

2 hours ago, coldhands_warmheart said:

So after looking into this, According to the actual Neopets site, this is no longer happening. 

What is no longer happening? Charity Corner is starting in a few days. 

As for the actual topic at hand (and this topic is not about Charity Corner) make sure you copy the entire source code page and paste it in to the box @Totu487