Neopet health glitched

bonobuster

I sent a ticket to TNT about this problem already, but got no response.

Whenever any event (faerie, wheel, etc) fully heals my pet, it puts him at 0/1 health.  Any time the healing spring faerie gives him +3 or +10 health, his health appears as 3/3 or 10/10 respectively.  If the healing springs faerie gives my pet 10 health so he's at 10/10, and I visit her later and she gives another 10 health, he will be 20/20 health.  If my pet gets damaged from a wheel event, it loses both current and max health; so if he is at 10/10 when the wheel of mediocrity rains fire down on him, he will be -7, so 3/3... WHAT is going on?  Why is his max health glitched?

That's very odd! Is this happening to all your pets? (Or do you only have 1?) What species is your pet? Has this been happening for a long time?

Do you have any screenshots or something to illustrate this? I doubt there's anything anyone on TDN is able to do about this, as this definitely sounds like a glitch on Neopets' side, but some more info might be useful to get a better grasp of what's happening.

(Sorry about all the questions, I've just never heard of this happening before.)

Here is proof in photos of all my pet glitching; first one shows my account is 3 weeks old with 1 neopet, a red aisha.

ex3.png.6805e95b011fba6b131e9a37627ac5e7.png

next one shows that the battledome thinks i have 0 max health:

ex2.thumb.png.7e0211b7ff4b318b354b9fb99c254c78.png

Next one shows my pet at its standard 0/1 dead after a full healing:

ex1.png.0bf26b8976325a56bd7d0e2c227d4ad3.png

These next photos show a "full heal" effect from the faerie healing springs I just did with timestamps and hunger status change.  They are too large to embed here so I had to upload them:

at the springs:  https://ibb.co/gdKGvQB
clicked heal, she full healthed my pet and fed him: https://ibb.co/cQvD2f8

pet with 0/1 still and now bloated: https://ibb.co/CvRwjw2

And I don't know when it happened, I don't think it was like this when I started this account but I can't remember.  I thought he was just dead from hunger or something because I think I let him starve for a few days.  I used to play this game when I was a kid in early 2000s.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double or triple post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

Were you doing any other dailies at the same time that may have taken away your health point again?

The wheels can take away health, and several other dailies. There's way too many to list! So were you doing anything else on the site at the same time?

10 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

The wheels can take away health, and several other dailies. There's way too many to list! So were you doing anything else on the site at the same time?

But they don't take away max health, do they? I mean, my pets lose health from the wheels (and other dailies) all the time, but it'll look something like this:

health.png

(I'm really bad at keeping my pets well-fed.)

The 316 on the right doesn't get lower, just the number on the left. With @bonobuster's pet, it looks like the health affected is the number on the right (the maximum health possible for this pet), which sounds like a glitch to me. A visit to the healing springs should return lost health to 1/1 not "heal" 0/0 to 0/1...