My sweet lil bunbun

Yay, look at her, outside in the green instead of floating in limbo like she was with me. >_<

What backgrounds have you tried? Those clovers at the front cover a lot of the pet up, don't they!

I had a little play with her using items I have, so this is maybe what I'd have done if she'd stayed with me. ?

medium_preview.png

https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1848971

Actually, let's be real here, because this IS me, and I do have a tendency to use this item 99% of the time... ?

medium_preview.png

6 minutes ago, LekkerLekker89 said:

The background is Amidst the Cloverfield - and I really don't think that I like it much lol What tree are you using? I like the mushrooms! 

That sucks if it's one you paid cash for. angrynegg.gif

The tree is the Stately Tree, which you can get for next to nothing, ALWAYS nice! :D

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

That sucks if it's one you paid cash for. angrynegg.gif

The tree is the Stately Tree, which you can get for next to nothing, ALWAYS nice! :D

I didn't actually pay for it - it was a monthly award item for being a premium member - still sucks! lol 

I am so out of the loop on wearables smh lol thank you :)

I think that she's perfect!! 

lilredridinghood.jpg

1 hour ago, LekkerLekker89 said:

I didn't actually pay for it - it was a monthly award item for being a premium member - still sucks! lol 

I am so out of the loop on wearables smh lol thank you ?

I think that she's perfect!! 

lilredridinghood.jpg

Oh that's not so bad then! though yeah it DOES still suck when you don't like a freebie. It's definitely an item that's fallen foul of TNT's weird ideas when it comes to animating items that's for sure. But you can use it to barter, unless ALL the premium people who got it want rid of it. ?

She looks adorbs as Red Riding Hood! :D 

Just off into the woods?! :guiltysmiley:

1 hour ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

I think she looks great! Still room to add other stuff, but I like it, for far!

I would like a few more trees or something - can't really find anything that fits into what I want, which seems to always be the case lol What would you suggest Scoob?