Charity Corner 2019 Begins!

hrtbrk

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

A tip I saw on the boards for faster donation. Take a bunch of the same item out of your SDB, scroll to the bottom of your inventory and click on the last item, then hit "I don't need it" real quick 10 times (before it can refresh) it'll put all 10 in the machine if you're lucky.

This actually works, what a lifesaver, thanks for sharing!

-----

Okay its glitching for me too ?
my first donation lot worked
but now its not showing up 

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

click on the item in your inventory and hit the yellow button.

A tip I saw on the boards for faster donation. Take a bunch of the same item out of your SDB, scroll to the bottom of your inventory and click on the last item, then hit "I don't need it" real quick 10 times (before it can refresh) it'll put all 10 in the machine if you're lucky.

@Hanso NC stuff in a few days, I'm sure I saw somewhere...

Thank goodness I read this. Saved me so much mindless clicking. They really should have implemented a quick stock version.

There may be a duplicate item that doesn't exist in your inventory. I ran into that trouble the first few times and kept getting 0 points. After removing the extra ghost item, it was working again.

If it breaks try deleting items out of the ones you have selected to donate. refresh. keep trying. and maybe exit out other pages, IDK but every time it glitches I just close the tabs and start from scratch. 

I just got 10 points for donating 10 6 point items... okay then.

Oh, but the orange button is counting them all, sweet.

EDIT: But those 10 6 point items gave me 0 points... why is this so glitchy? It's really off-putting.

Also, this button...

6zTGR8P.png

Reminds me of this. xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA1mbZ_MMh8

I take back what I said before about having to remain on the page for stuff to go through, it's not true. The animation might lag behind, but the process has already happened.

I'm clearing my obsidian stash right now, only 233 pieces this time, unlike 700+ last year ? I'll move onto rares I have multiples of afterwards. With the means to add almost 10 at once quickly this really isn't so bad, but I'm definitely not looking forward to when I get to the smaller quantities of things.

Chins up though, everyone. If this method remains it will be tweaked and perfected for next year. ?

EDIT:

I think the problem here is that Atsumi can't count. ?

I had 402 points

I donated 10 r92 Tyrannian Skeith Plushies, she says I earned 10 points!

Yay? ?

But WAIT! I now have 462 points so what I actually got was 60 and all is as it should be. ?

From what I read, it seems so tedious and glitchy, I might just stop at 100 points, just enough to get this perk:

Cartogriphication 
Your pet will guide you in the right direction through the Faerie Caverns, leading you towards guaranteed treasure.
1 day 100 points

LOL

Why do they only let you donate 10 items at once? Why is there no Quick Stock option? If there was a Quick Stock version where you donated 70 at once, it would be so much better. It would reduce the lag immensely.

Anyone happen to have advice on cheap but high point items?   I seldom pay attention to rarity, so have almost no idea what anything will be worth.

Looks like the cheat for donating 10 of the same item quickly is no longer working...

*dramatic sigh*

I am aware of the irony of complaining about no longer being able to cheat, lol. But this is now bona fide tedious. Let's see what further alterations happen though...

AHA!

Atsumi's had some coffee now...

iETXqAY.jpg

She can now count beyond 10!!

WAIT!

That was just a transitory moment of numerical prowess for her, she's back to 10 points now, when what I donated actually earned me 60. ?

I didn't even get halfway to the thing I wanted. *losing horn*

Guess I'll save them for next year.

48 minutes ago, Robin Hood said:

I didn't even get halfway to the thing I wanted. *losing horn*

Guess I'll save them for next year.

'Save'?   That's crazy talk.   Time to go out and buy up a bunch of over priced stuff!   ....how long does this usually last, anyway?    I'm tired of clicking.   200 shiney obsidians is a -lot- to go through, for not all that many points.

59 minutes ago, Rayd1978 said:

'Save'?   That's crazy talk.   Time to go out and buy up a bunch of over priced stuff!   ....how long does this usually last, anyway?    I'm tired of clicking.   200 shiney obsidians is a -lot- to go through, for not all that many points.

It seems counterproductive to spend loads of NPs when I'm trying to get the Bank Bribery boon... lol

I could probably get rid of some of my 22 pages of SDB stuff to be fair, but I can't be bothered.

1 hour ago, Rayd1978 said:

It lasts until May 20th, so you'll be clicking for a while. ? (Or, in case you were asking how long stuff will be overpriced - a long time. It starts way before the Charity Corner, and I'm honestly not sure if prices ever went all the way down again since the last one.)

2 hours ago, babayaga67 said:

@jellysundae If you donate 10 items of the same rarity block it does not matter what the point value is supposed to be, she will always count ti as 10. If you throw in an item from another point block then she magically learns how to count correctly.

Ah!! You know I wondered if that was what was going on, because the time she told me I had 51 points I'd donated mostly Tyrannian Acara Plushies, plus the items I got from Anchor Management and the Negg puzzle. But after that it was just plushies again, so back to 10! :D

@Angeló yeah they've nipped that method in the bud pretty quick, lol. But it did only work with same items anyway.

I just donated 30 items, and yeah, this is going to be tedious.  I've been hoarding this year and I have 896 icy snowballs as of today.  So that should get me 5,376 points.  

If I can stand the monotony of donating them all.

(I just checked the shop wizard and I could sell them all for 1,344,000 but I think I'll get me some boons.)

Can we really use last years points for prizes this year?  I thought that was part of the April Fool's Day announcement.