Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
hrtbrk

Charity Corner 2019 Begins!

20 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

Also, to others that have requested items I am working on sending them to you now and deleting the items requested so I can post more when I am done. Thanks to everyone for taking these items. I don't care for some and others I won't use so I'm glad I am able to share with others that do want them and will use them. Shoot, just a for instance, I hoard backgrounds. I don't know why I do because I will never use them all since I have more than 200. I do hoard other things but the BG's are the big thing. LOL

Thank you soooo much! That was the most beautiful thing to wake up to today! Can't wait to come up with some new customs.

This is my first CC that I have been able to participate in 😊 so I have a few questions as I am slightly confused as to what to do. How many points should I be aiming for as I am at over 8000 points. I have TONS of snowballs and clowns. I have been selling them for np, however, should I be using them instead? If you have over 8000 points and are aiming for say 20000...what is the advantage of that? Are there more rewards the higher your points are?

4 minutes ago, FreyaFox said:

This is my first CC that I have been able to participate in 😊 so I have a few questions as I am slightly confused as to what to do. How many points should I be aiming for as I am at over 8000 points. I have TONS of snowballs and clowns. I have been selling them for np, however, should I be using them instead? If you have over 8000 points and are aiming for say 20000...what is the advantage of that? Are there more rewards the higher your points are?

So starters, read through this guide... http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/charity-2019/ 

At the bottom it lists out the possible prizes, and kinda decide what you want to get.  For example I want bank bribery, Cheaper bu the dozen, and avatar goldmine.  Together, those cost 21K.  I won't make it there, but that is a goal.  It just depends if you would rather have extra money or more boons. 

If you still have the candlelit walkway, I'm sure I could put it to use ❤️  

Aside from that. . . I reinstalled ghoul catchers on my phone to make up the neopoints I spent when I got entirely too frustrated trying to buy rarity 101 items 😛  I figure it should only take me a month or so to make the np back, and since I'm definitely going for the bank bribery, I should be able to get plenty of extra interest to go along with it.

For anyone who's still donating, check out these tips:

hNkJqp0.png

This makes the process so much faster. I had actually tried using the TAB key to donate just like last year, but I was hitting ENTER instead of SPACEBAR (cause I'm an idiot) and I thought that trick didn't work.  Turns out it does! Also, I never would've thought of going back on my browser.

I'm now at 10k points. 1k more to get all the perks I want.

1 hour ago, GillyTook said:

If you still have the candlelit walkway, I'm sure I could put it to use ❤️  

Aside from that. . . I reinstalled ghoul catchers on my phone to make up the neopoints I spent when I got entirely too frustrated trying to buy rarity 101 items 😛  I figure it should only take me a month or so to make the np back, and since I'm definitely going for the bank bribery, I should be able to get plenty of extra interest to go along with it.

It's on the way and just a reminder I am removing items I no longer have and replacing them with different items so if you see it then it is still available.

5 hours ago, GillyTook said:

image.png.92efdeacc4363e6b3782879d43d353e4.pngHm.  I may need to pick up a better background for Spicewing.  It'll look great once I save up for a paintbrush for him, though!  Thank you!

That looks great! It makes me think of back-stage at a theatre or similar. :D

5 hours ago, GillyTook said:

image.png.92efdeacc4363e6b3782879d43d353e4.pngHm.  I may need to pick up a better background for Spicewing.  It'll look great once I save up for a paintbrush for him, though!  Thank you!

I love this, it looks so great!