Favorite Clothing Store?

luckyhelen

So wondering where does everyone like to go shopping at for clothes in the mall. I'll list a few of the common ones and your more than welcome to add your own in. 

Gap
Hollister
American Eagle
Abercrombie and Fitch
Guess
Macy's 
Nordstroms 
Banana Republic 

For me I usually shop at American Eagle, Gap, Abercrombie and Fitch and Guess

I live in the UK so none of them ?

I buy most of my clothes from Primark, New Look, Select, and Missguided. I also like shopping at Quiz, H&M, F&F, Dorothy Perkins, and Monsoon. There are many others I occasionally shop at, including some American brands like Forever 21 whenever I find one. Nowadays I do most of my clothes shopping online at Depop, eBay, Amazon, Boohoo, ASOS, Missguided, PrettyLittleThing etc. 

Uniqlo is a big favourite of mine, whenever I'm in a major city or Japan. G.U in Japan as well. 

Because of health issues I'm both poor and unable to physically go shopping, so ALL my stuff comes from Ebay.  Consequently my wardrobe is probably better quality now than it used to be when I was still working, because I'm now able to get more expensive clothes than I could ever afford before, but at charity shop prices.

I got a pair of unworn J.Crew boots - retailing at £250 - for £41.50 + £5 postage :lmaosmiley: I also got a Marks and Spencer linen jacket for 50p ?

Though when I got a Primark cardi, I suspect the price + postage that I paid (about a fiver at a guess) could well have been more than it cost new their stuff is so horrifically cheap. ?

I used to be a big fan of Boden, but I don't like much of their stuff any more, most of my clothes these days are Fat Face or White Stuff.

I'm a stay-at-home (although rarely home lol) mom and my husband typically works 7 days a week in a factory - neither of us dress for 'fashion'. We typically buy our clothes on clearance - no matter where we get them. Especially my husbands - they're going to be ruined in a week no matter what. However, the majority of our son's clothes are from Children's Place. 

I only wear american eagle brand jeans. I've been wearing them since like 2005. If they ever stop having jeans i wont know where to go. ?

For any other item I will literally go to any store. Even Target has some great tees. I do like to swoop on AE or Aero for shirts from time to time. 

And sorta like @LekkerLekker89 I am home most of the time so I will buy clearance or straight pajama pants / sweat pants / sweatshirt type of clothing for around the house so the nice  mall clothing doesnt get ruined too quick.  And if a shirt gets ripped or stained it just becomes a new "at home" piece of clothing that I no longer wear out.  I always like to look nice going out, but the second I come home those clothes get taken off and the at home clothes go on.

2 hours ago, Kute said:

I always like to look nice going out, but the second I come home those clothes get taken off and the at home clothes go on.

THIS!!!

So very very much. ?

And totally the way it should be, too. ?

I enjoy buying from American Eagle, Aerie, and Gap. Also before the stores went bankrupt, Wet Seal and Charlotte Russe. Since those 2 mall chain bankruptcies, I've been trying new stores though, I tried Windsor and Lulus which seems ok. Now and then I shop at Forever21. I also shop at TJ Maxx, Ross, and Marshalls. Being a wilderness photographer I also get my jackets and some outdoor use pants (like snow pants) from Columbia and North Face.

50 minutes ago, sunny098 said:

I enjoy buying from American Eagle, Aerie, and Gap. Also before the stores went bankrupt, Wet Seal and Charlotte Russe. Since those 2 mall chain bankruptcies, I've been trying new stores though, I tried Windsor and Lulus which seems ok. Now and then I shop at Forever21. I also shop at TJ Maxx, Ross, and Marshalls. Being a wilderness photographer I also get my jackets and some outdoor use pants (like snow pants) from Columbia and North Face.

Yesssss wet seal. That store had everything I liked. It was the best.  I still have this red and white sparkly tank top from them which I've had since like 2012. I hope it never dies. 

• 3 weeks later...

This thread is right up my alley! I’ve recently lost over 40 pounds and am almost to my goal so I’m starting to fall back in love with clothes again. I love Torrid, Forever 21, Rue21, American Eagle, Target, Maurices, Black Craft and Hot Topic the best but also like local boutiques and clothing stores in my area. 

• 2 years later...

There are many best clothing stores in the world, some of which are well-known in the world for a long time. When it comes to sports brands, such as Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, Reebok, etc., when it comes to fashion brands and sportswear clothing manufacturers, such as ZARA, H&M, Uniqlo, etc., when it comes to luxury brands, such as LV, Chanel, Balenciaga, etc., These are the top brands in various clothing fields, and of course they are also the best clothing stores!