Question About Gallery Backgrounds ?

Angeló

Can we still use different backgrounds for different Gallery themes ?

I'm using the "Handcrafted Theme" to change the Themes BG's in my gallery but it's not working ...

Well, I am going to be Captain Obvious here for you @Angeló, no one has any idea. Not one person on this site, admin or otherwise has any idea. Guess what? Neither do I. I am curious if it possible though. I would like to get around to personalizing my Gallery one day, and setting up different themes would be cool. 

I thought that it would be very sad to be lost into the oblivion of TDN forums with absolutely zero responses. I wanted to let you know that someone cares, even if they can't help.

1 hour ago, babayaga67 said:

Well, I am going to be Captain Obvious here for you @Angeló, no one has any idea. Not one person on this site, admin or otherwise has any idea. Guess what? Neither do I. I am curious if it possible though. I would like to get around to personalizing my Gallery one day, and setting up different themes would be cool. 

I thought that it would be very sad to be lost into the oblivion of TDN forums with absolutely zero responses. I wanted to let you know that someone cares, even if they can't help.

Thank You ❤️

Turns out it's just another broken feature that TNT never got to fixing