My thought about Seekers

In February 2013,I saw there was a new plot in Tyrannia,"The Obelisk",and there was six team we can choose one of them and join in the war.

I watched six videos one by one.

Thieves Guild

My thought:Ugh...the thief...they steal things...they are bad people...I am not bad people,I shouldn't join with them.

(Maybe you will laugh at me because I am so boring...haha...I am not cool after all.)

The Sway

My thought:It looks...not friendly...that leader looks not like a good neopet...they are not what I want...so scary,maybe they will betray me at last…I don't want to join in.

Order of the Red Erisim

My thought:They want to control…control the power of magic…which is in the Obelisk…that leader,she even attack other magicans with fireballs!Ugh!I dislike that!

Brute Squad

My thought:Oh gosh!They look rude,mean and cruel!Who will join that evil team?!Darn!I just want to join a team which is good,friendly and justice!

Seekers

My thought:Hmm…they don’t want money or power,they just want the knowladge in that Obelisk,they want to protect it!Wow!Maybe I should join with that nice team!

Awakened

My thought:......Good night.*runssssssssss*

So,that is why I joined Seekers at last,because I thought they are the only team which is justice.

When the first time I saw Professor Lambert,I just like”Whoa!Look at his gentle blue eyes and his fashionable suit!He must be a gentle and friendly Neopet!”

Because I was curious about these six groups,I read the Neopedia.

When I finished reading,I found that I completely misunderstood other five groups.

Kanrik is…not as heinous as I thought he was,at least,it seems like he did something good before.

The sway…they don’t want to destroy the Neopia,they just want to keep the balance.

The order…Rasala said that she wanted to use the power of Obelisk on the right way,not hurting others or something bad.

The Brute…Flint just care about Neopia,that’s why he was worried that if the power of Obelisk was used by bad people…he wasn’t a monster…

Awakened…they just want to have fun I guess…not REALLY want to destroy the WHOLE neopia…right?*runssssssss*

I joined in Seekers,and waited for the war…although I dislike war.

Finally,the war begun.

I could saw what Professor Lambert said,like these:

“Remember, wit is a weapon. It's not nice to attack the unarmed.”

(Hmm…unarmed neopets=stupid neopets,Professor Lambert,you think your rivales are all idiots?)

“We're doing splendidly. Group hug! ...I'm not serious, get off me!”

(It seems like Professor Lambert is…not really a friendly and warm neopet…*sigh*I’m disappointed)

I started to feel sad that Lambert was not a…kind and gentle neopet,he could be the smarter one,but I really dislike his indifference.

I read the Neopedia about Seekers once again.

Katie,the niece of Lambert,she…really cared about her uncle,although her robot Tiny wasn’t with her on that time,she still stood up to bullies because they insulted her uncle.

She wanted to protect her uncle,she spent time to help her uncle to file everything.

She was a little girl,she was still a child,she can play or do other things,but she didn’t,she just stay with her uncle and help him do anything,protect him,although she got hurt because of this.

When player fight with Katie,she said…”I regret nothing!”

Yes…Katie regrets nothing…she was willing to help her uncle,her family…

However…

When Katie got badly hurt because of the bullies,what did Lambert do?!

He just looked at katie and said:” I have told you not to engage in brawls if you can avoid them.”

He did not comfort his niece,facing his injured niece,he did not say a word of concern for her,just looked at her and lectured her.

And then,he even wanted to send Katie home to Moltara…because he was busy and…he thought Katie delay him.

Until Katie told her uncle that she can join with the obelisk war,he finally let her stay with him.

I was really…sad and broken…about Katie…but she regrets nothing.

When I saw Katie held a cold compress to her forehead and attempted a smile,I feel heart break.

What a nice and kind niece she was!But what about Lambert?!How can he did that?!Why he never care about his niece even when she got hurt because she protected her uncle from those rude bullies?!

Poor Katie,she was a neopet who always care about family,however,she never get anything love or warm from her uncle…even a hug…Lambert refuse hugging…he even refuse hugging from his family.

From that time…I start to dislike Lambert,he was not a kind neopet,he even never care about his family,no matter how much love katie gave to him.

How indifferent Lambert was!Even Flint cared about his mother and enjoyed the cookies from her!!

Finally,5th wave of the war came,Lambert joined in that war,and become the challenger.

On battledome,he even turned his back on his rivals…gosh…I can’t believe he used that rude way to insult his rivals!

I saw his quotes on book of ages,and I saw these…

“A cup of tea and an armchair are waiting for me. Do not delay me.”

“HA! You shall delay me no further!”

I was wrong,I was totally wrong.

I was cheated by Seekers,they said the Seekers is a group which is full of warm and justice,polite and gentle…they are lying…*cries*

I was so stupid!!I even regret that I chose Seekers on that day…I rather to join in Brute Squad,at least Flint is not a bad guy,at least he cares about his family and neopets!!

I hate Lambert…but I still love Gryo,Sandro,Tom and Katie,at least,not all members of Seekers are indifferent.

Sandro can be more polite than Lambert,even when Sandro was defeated by pleyers,he said:” You have a bit of style, you know that?”

Tom is cool one in the group Seekers,I was happy that I saw what Tom said in Charity corner:

“I'm writing to you about an issue that's near and dear to my heart, my Outreach Programme for Elderly Neopets. Some of Neopia's Elderlyboys and Elderlygirls need extra care and attention this holiday season, so I'm putting together care packages with your help.”

Tom…he cares about Elders,although he was tough in the battle,he still have his soft and warm side.

And Gyro…hmm…nothing stories about him,but I hope he was not as indifferent as Lambert…I just hope so.

When I saw “Apathy” appeared,I'm not surprised at all.

I think…”Apathy”just came to punish Lambert…he surely need to be punished…because of he never care about anyone…really……

Also,Lambert’s indifference is not only about what he did to his niece,but also…included what he did to other five groups.

Remember what he said in the Seekers video?

He said that the other five groups are”Insidious schemers,brutish thus,clumsy vandals”.

After we read the whole Neopedia about six groups,we can find that they are not”Insidious schemers”or”brutish thus”at all.

But Lambert still insult other groups in the battle…why?

Why he did that?why he knows that the other five groups are all not sinful villain but still insuit them?

Professor already know about those five groups!Why?Because he approved the Neopedia!

“not a few Neopedia articles that had yet to be approved.”You can see these words in Seekers Neopedia.

Professor Lambert already read them,then approved them,he already knows they are not…sinful bad guys…but why…why…?

Lambert…some of what he did was unforgivable…especially…what he did to Katie…

I hate Lambert…but I…still love him.

I still hope that after“Apathy” was defeated,Lambert will become a kind,polite and considerate Neopets.

However…Lambert made me disappoint again…that was what he said after”Apathy”was defeated.

“What have I done? I have led gentle scholars into strife and chaos. Yet our cause was noble and necessary... I only wish that being right always led to success.”

He just feel…a bit regret that he led gentle scholars into strife and chaos,only this,then…that’s all,he was still cold,arrogant and indifferent…

*sigh*Maybe he need some times to change…at least…we defeated ”Apathy”.

And then,I wrote a story about how Lambert become warm heart and care about others…then update it on Neopian Times.

I did it,TNT made my stories appear on Neopian Times…on 2013.*smile*

I also joined in Storytelling once,I worte a part of story about Lambert was controled,then Katie tried to save him.:)

I am still waiting…one day Lambert will change his mind…at least…accept hugging…from his family.*cries*

I still love Lambert…six years passed…nothing new happen on him,just the endless war on Obelisk…*sigh*

Do you think the characters of Seekers are cool?Sometimes I even think it can be a good idea to make a movie about them!

The seekers can get more stories,not only about Obelisk wars.

In America,people who was smart,study well and love to study,American call them”Nerd”or”Geek”,so…many people in America think Seekers are…crazy…right?

Seekers are”Geek”in America,right?

But I don’t think so…they still have their own soft and warm side,they are still normal Neopets.

I…lived in China…I think they are not”Geek”like that,at least,Sandro,Tom and Katie are not.

That is all my thought about Seekers.

That's a really unique point of view

When that plot happened , I was moving between countries .. I only played when I could find internet .. I still managed to get good points , but I didn't really read or look at any information .. I saw Lillie & Lannie and I was like .. THIS IS IT (I love everything horror and zombies) so I joined with The Awakened without even looking at the other factions :) 

I love what you wrote about all the factions and now I understand them better , especially Flint .. I just thought of him as a Thug before .. but apparently it's not so .. I also thought of The Sway as a secret society like The FreeMasons .. 

I wanted to suggest you write a story about it , but you said you already did and got published in the NT. Congrats ... do you have the link so I can read it ? I looked in your userlookup but couldn't find your material in the NT ... 

I never thought of The Seekers as real warriors or fighters .. like you said .. I don't think they really fit the American definition of "Geeks" .. they are "Scholars" .. they try to avoid confrontation as much as possible asthey bruise like a peach (like Ross from FRIENDS , and Ross was more like a nerd , not a geek) .. not all geeks are smart or good in school .. for example video game geeks can be failing their classes because they play so much on their computer .. 

Maybe Professor Lambert is a coward ? or maybe his heart is just not in it ... after all Passion is very important and he had no passion or emotions ... ?

10 hours ago, Angeló said:

That's a really unique point of view

When that plot happened , I was moving between countries .. I only played when I could find internet .. I still managed to get good points , but I didn't really read or look at any information .. I saw Lillie & Lannie and I was like .. THIS IS IT (I love everything horror and zombies) so I joined with The Awakened without even looking at the other factions :) 

I love what you wrote about all the factions and now I understand them better , especially Flint .. I just thought of him as a Thug before .. but apparently it's not so .. I also thought of The Sway as a secret society like The FreeMasons .. 

I wanted to suggest you write a story about it , but you said you already did and got published in the NT. Congrats ... do you have the link so I can read it ? I looked in your userlookup but couldn't find your material in the NT ... 

I never thought of The Seekers as real warriors or fighters .. like you said .. I don't think they really fit the American definition of "Geeks" .. they are "Scholars" .. they try to avoid confrontation as much as possible asthey bruise like a peach (like Ross from FRIENDS , and Ross was more like a nerd , not a geek) .. not all geeks are smart or good in school .. for example video game geeks can be failing their classes because they play so much on their computer .. 

Maybe Professor Lambert is a coward ? or maybe his heart is just not in it ... after all Passion is very important and he had no passion or emotions ... ?

Well...you can’t find my stories on Neopian Times or Storytelling  because…I didn’t write them in English.You can notice that my English is bad…I am not American…I…came from China,I lived in China…I am Chinese.

Maybe I should traslated it to English and submit my stories?Is that okay?

But...maybe TNT won't put it on Neopian Times because...my English is bad.:(

My friend who lived in America,she told me that nobody likes scholars,they think scholars are Nerd or Geek and even bully them.:(

Is that true?

In China,scholars are respected by others,we love to be friends with scholars because they are smart and helpful.

I guess many people will think the Seekers are...Nerd.

Maybe Seekers are no as cool as other groups,they are still of a group of kind Neopets.

I don't think they are Nerd at all.

Roxton is one of the member of seekers,is he a Nerd?

Sandro loves thinking and polite to others,is he a Nerd?

Tom has his warm and soft side,he is still a Nerd?

Katie gave all of her love to his uncle,she is still a Nerd just because she let that giant robot with her?

I worte the stories about them,their soft,warm side and try to make Lambert become warm heart in my stories...

Do you think...I should write them in English and put it on NT?:)

7 hours ago, Fuyu Flowga said:

My friend who lived in America,she told me that nobody likes scholars,they think scholars are Nerd or Geek and even bully them.:(

Is that true?

In China,scholars are respected by others,we love to be friends with scholars because they are smart and helpful.

I guess many people will think the Seekers are...Nerd.

Maybe Seekers are no as cool as other groups,they are still of a group of kind Neopets.

I don't think they are Nerd at all.

While I'm not American (I live in The Netherlands), I do think there are some differences in how the West and the East view scholars. They're probably treated better in China, but while I think it's true nerdy kids might get bullied in school, being nerdy is seen as a good thing more and more often these days, and I don't think scholars have a bad reputation at all. But even if some people don't like nerds, or even bully them, that doesn't mean being a nerd is a bad thing! That just means the people who bully nerds are mean, and they are the problem, not nerds.

So if the Seekers are nerds, that's not a bad thing at all! Being a nerd just means being really into studying, it doesn't mean you can't also be funny and kind and brave. :smile: I think each person has a different definition of what's "cool". I personally think the Seekers are pretty cool, but I'm probably also a nerd. And a geek. :D

11 minutes ago, Nielo said:

While I'm not American (I live in The Netherlands), I do think there are some differences in how the West and the East view scholars. They're probably treated better in China, but while I think it's true nerdy kids might get bullied in school, being nerdy is seen as a good thing more and more often these days, and I don't think scholars have a bad reputation at all. But even if some people don't like nerds, or even bully them, that doesn't mean being a nerd is a bad thing! That just means the people who bully nerds are mean, and they are the problem, not nerds.

So if the Seekers are nerds, that's not a bad thing at all! Being a nerd just means being really into studying, it doesn't mean you can't also be funny and kind and brave. :smile: I think each person has a different definition of what's "cool". I personally think the Seekers are pretty cool, but I'm probably also a nerd. And a geek. :D

I see,whatever the Seekers are Nerd or not,I still love them,because I know they are kind and brave Neopets.:)

By the way,in fact,in China's dictionary,"Nerd"means the lowly and annoying people."Geek"means...freak.......:(

Maybe they are...wrong...after I heard what you said,I start to think they are...wrong.

Hmm...just curious,you think you are Nerd and Geek,I just want to make sure of one thing,do you...care about your friends and family?Do you insult others just because they are not smart like you?Will you think others are rubbish because they are not Genius?

If you never do that cruel things and still care about others...then I think that China's dict is totally wrong.:)

In fact I am really afraid that no one will reply me because I am Chinese,but you didn't insult me...thank you,may I call you"Nielo"?:)

Nielo said what I was going to say

We in no way meant the terms Nerd and Geek as negative connotation 

Bill Gates , Bill Nye , Steve Jobs , Einstein .. they were all considered nerds or geeks and they are geniuses ... I once read a phrase "Don't insult the nerds in your school , because one day you will be working for them" .. also , look at FUNKO the company founded by Geeks for Geeks and it's the most valuable toy company on the planet right now ... Also most nerds are nice people .. they are only mean when they get bullied but it's also because most are introverts and bad with expressing feelings .. I'm a doctor .. I am also a nerd and I'm a movie , animals , space and music geek .. and I'm an introvert as well ..

I am also not American , but I know enough about American culture .. 

I think your English is ok .. but do you have time to translate them ? and are you really comfortable telling your stories in English ? if so .. you can try and submit them .. with the new NT you might be accepted ... who knows :) 

Also why would we insult you just because you're Chiinese ? this is TDN .. everyone is nice here .. we have no place for racist people .. so welcome to express yourself as much as you want :) 

11 minutes ago, Fuyu Flowga said:

I see,whatever the Seekers are Nerd or not,I still love them,because I know they are kind and brave Neopets.:)

By the way,in fact,in China's dictionary,"Nerd"means the lowly and annoying people."Geek"means...freak.......:(

Maybe they are...wrong...after I heard what you said,I start to think they are...wrong.

Hmm...just curious,you think you are Nerd and Geek,I just want to make sure of one thing,do you...care about your friends and family?Do you insult others just because they are not smart like you?Will you think others are rubbish because they are not Genius?

If you never do that cruel things and still care about others...then I think that China's dict is totally wrong.:)

In fact I am really afraid that no one will reply me because I am Chinese,but you didn't insult me...thank you,may I call you"Nielo"?:)

I don't know what dictionary you've been reading, but that is not what the words 'nerd' and 'geek' mean at all! I think a 'nerd' would be best described as someone who loves studying all kinds of topics, and a 'geek' as someone who loves a specific topic in particular (which can be something scholarly, but it can also be a television series, or a comic book series). But being a nerd or a geek says nothing about whether you are a good person. It's just something used to describe your interests, not your entire personality!

So of course I care about my family and my friends (they wouldn't be my friends if I didn't care about them)!  And I definitely don't want to insult others based on their intelligence or their hobbies or anything.

Yes, you can call me Nielo. :smile:  And everybody's welcome here, we've got people from all over the world on here; we wouldn't discriminate against you based on where you're from!

Your English is already pretty good, but posting on message boards is actually a great way to improve it! Just interacting with people from all over the world, reading their posts, has helped me a lot to improve my English over the years. :smile:  

14 hours ago, Angeló said:

Nielo said what I was going to say

We in no way meant the terms Nerd and Geek as negative connotation 

Bill Gates , Bill Nye , Steve Jobs , Einstein .. they were all considered nerds or geeks and they are geniuses ... I once read a phrase "Don't insult the nerds in your school , because one day you will be working for them" .. also , look at FUNKO the company founded by Geeks for Geeks and it's the most valuable toy company on the planet right now ... Also most nerds are nice people .. they are only mean when they get bullied but it's also because most are introverts and bad with expressing feelings .. I'm a doctor .. I am also a nerd and I'm a movie , animals , space and music geek .. and I'm an introvert as well ..

I am also not American , but I know enough about American culture .. 

I think your English is ok .. but do you have time to translate them ? and are you really comfortable telling your stories in English ? if so .. you can try and submit them .. with the new NT you might be accepted ... who knows ?

Also why would we insult you just because you're Chiinese ? this is TDN .. everyone is nice here .. we have no place for racist people .. so welcome to express yourself as much as you want ?

I see.:)

Now I know that Nerd and Geek are not derogatory.:)

Thank you!

In fact I already wrote the stories in Chinese ant put them on NT,and they make my stories appear on NT twice,one is about Lambert,another one is about Hoban and Bonju.:)

In 2015,they stop translate English to Chinese...now Chinese was stopped update 4 years...

So...I can't sumbit then in Chinese,I have to translate them in English,then sumbit it.

However,if,I mean,"IF",if TNT won't accept my stories,I will put them on DA.:)

By the way,may I call you"Angeló"?

13 hours ago, Nielo said:

I don't know what dictionary you've been reading, but that is not what the words 'nerd' and 'geek' mean at all! I think a 'nerd' would be best described as someone who loves studying all kinds of topics, and a 'geek' as someone who loves a specific topic in particular (which can be something scholarly, but it can also be a television series, or a comic book series). But being a nerd or a geek says nothing about whether you are a good person. It's just something used to describe your interests, not your entire personality!

So of course I care about my family and my friends (they wouldn't be my friends if I didn't care about them)!  And I definitely don't want to insult others based on their intelligence or their hobbies or anything.

Yes, you can call me Nielo. :smile:  And everybody's welcome here, we've got people from all over the world on here; we wouldn't discriminate against you based on where you're from!

Your English is already pretty good, but posting on message boards is actually a great way to improve it! Just interacting with people from all over the world, reading their posts, has helped me a lot to improve my English over the years. :smile:  

Hi Nielo!!:biggrin:

You can call me Fuyu!!

In fact I have my own Deviantart,and I...improved my English from 2016 to now,I only learn English 12 years,from 2002 to 2014.

I can show you my DA but...I am not sure if it is okay to put the link on TDN or not.

By the way,is that okay if I put the pictures from Neopet website?If it is not allowed,I won't do that.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

I agree with Angeló and Nielo. The place where you live/were born doesn't matter on here! We're all just our own person and the only thing that matters are actions.

I too, have learned my English online, just by talking, reading and writing with friends I met playing games. And I too don't think -nerd- or -geek- is something bad. It's just a way to describe an interest. 

When the obelisk war plot started I picked the Seekers too because I love knowledge. I love learning new things. Being smart doesn't mean being stuck up, thinking that you're better. In fact, I don't think people that do that are very smart at all. I just love using my knowledge to help others. I will always try to keep an open mind so that I can learn from others and improve myself in order to be a better person. I don't know much about one single topic but I know some basics about a variety of things. I'm not saying that knowing a LOT about one thing only is bad. It just depends on what you like. And the people that prefer to know a lot about one topic are perfect teachers for the people who want to have a basic knowledge about a gazillion things.

Your story was great to read! You should definitely submit your stories to the NT!

Also, we allow links to your artwork, or if you prefer you could also just post your art here. We even have a category to show of your artwork: https://www.tdnforums.com/forum/22-the-art-gallery/

And, yes, pictures from Neopets itself is allowed too. TheDailyNeopets is an official fansite after all. ^_^

56 minutes ago, Duma said:

I agree with Angeló and Nielo. The place where you live/were born doesn't matter on here! We're all just our own person and the only thing that matters are actions.

I too, have learned my English online, just by talking, reading and writing with friends I met playing games. And I too don't think -nerd- or -geek- is something bad. It's just a way to describe an interest. 

When the obelisk war plot started I picked the Seekers too because I love knowledge. I love learning new things. Being smart doesn't mean being stuck up, thinking that you're better. In fact, I don't think people that do that are very smart at all. I just love using my knowledge to help others. I will always try to keep an open mind so that I can learn from others and improve myself in order to be a better person. I don't know much about one single topic but I know some basics about a variety of things. I'm not saying that knowing a LOT about one thing only is bad. It just depends on what you like. And the people that prefer to know a lot about one topic are perfect teachers for the people who want to have a basic knowledge about a gazillion things.

Your story was great to read! You should definitely submit your stories to the NT!

Also, we allow links to your artwork, or if you prefer you could also just post your art here. We even have a category to show of your artwork: https://www.tdnforums.com/forum/22-the-art-gallery/

And, yes, pictures from Neopets itself is allowed too. TheDailyNeopets is an official fansite after all. ^_^

Thank you!:biggrin:Now I'm starting to feel confident!

Is that mean,I can give you the link about my Neopets stories,even it is on DA,not on NT?

Maybe it can have something that NT won't accept.(Like a little...only a bit...let characters get hurt),is that okay to show you?

Also,I never draw artwork about Neopets,but I wrote stories about Seekers in Chinese.

And...you told me that my story was great to read...you mean you read my stories on NT?But they are in Chinese,not English,you sure you read them before?

By the way...is that okay if I talk about characters of Seekers on this board?If that is okay,I will post the new topic.

Hmm...should I call you Mr/Ms Moderator...or just call you Duma?^_^In China,we all call them"King Moderator"or"Moderator the Boss"

You can just call me Duma. ^_^

And I meant your first post here. I can't read Chinese unfortunately. But I liked reading your thoughts about Seekers.

About the characters getting hurt, I believe it's fine as long as it's not too horrific I guess. It's hard to say yes or no without actually knowing specifics. Lets just say it needs to stay suited for children's eyes. If a kid can read it without getting nightmares it's all good.

On 5/23/2019 at 12:14 PM, Duma said:

You can just call me Duma. ^_^

And I meant your first post here. I can't read Chinese unfortunately. But I liked reading your thoughts about Seekers.

About the characters getting hurt, I believe it's fine as long as it's not too horrific I guess. It's hard to say yes or no without actually knowing specifics. Lets just say it needs to stay suited for children's eyes. If a kid can read it without getting nightmares it's all good.

I see,Duma,you can call me Fuyu!

Hmm...getting hurt,it just like...the Heroes in the movie,they can be cool when they defeat enemies,but they also getting hurts sometimes.

I am sure in my stories,they is no horrible things,no bleed(in fact they bleed but I won't write it)and their wounds will be covered by bandage.:biggrin:

If TNT won't accept it,I will put it to DA and show the link to you.

Just curious,which team you like?And what characters you like in the Obelisk war?I really like to talk about this,especially about Seekers.

On 5/22/2019 at 8:51 PM, Angeló said:

I'm a doctor .. I am also a nerd and I'm a movie , animals , space and music geek .. and I'm an introvert as well ..

Music Geek?I don't know about it...what is that mean?I always think that the word"Geek"only use to people who loves science...I don't know that there is"Music Geek"

What is that?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2019 at 4:13 PM, Fuyu Flowga said:

I see,Duma,you can call me Fuyu!

Hmm...getting hurt,it just like...the Heroes in the movie,they can be cool when they defeat enemies,but they also getting hurts sometimes.

I am sure in my stories,they is no horrible things,no bleed(in fact they bleed but I won't write it)and their wounds will be covered by bandage.:biggrin:

If TNT won't accept it,I will put it to DA and show the link to you.

Just curious,which team you like?And what characters you like in the Obelisk war?I really like to talk about this,especially about Seekers.

That kind of hurt is perfectly fine! You just got to be patient with TNT, they have a lot of stuff to do and don't always get around things like this. They take their time and learn us to be patient lol.

I liked Seekers because I'm a fan of wisdom, but for the boons I like the Sway and the Order. I don't really like the Brutes or Awakened because they're not really what I consider pretty. But that's my personal taste.