Mutant Poogle

babayaga67

I finally got a FFQ! I was able to get my Mutant Poogle for the price of one red morphing potion! That's 4,500 vs 7,000,000 (last time I checked).

Yesterday @Granny63020 gave me a portal for my dream pet, and today I got the little demon :)

My problem is that I can't customize anything. I also can't see maps. I had to Google "neopets rainbow fountain" to get a direct link to it. It has been a long time since I have used the actual maps on the main site. TDN has all of the links that I need. Now I want to customize my pets and I realized that I really can't. There is just a big white space. None of the gray squares, or any other colored square. I would say it's a lonely snowman, but for all I know it could be a massive herd of angry snowmen getting ready to attack Zygon style. All I see is whatever border I chosen with a bunch of white in the middle.

I am using Chrome on Windows 8.

Mutant Poogles are EPIC!!! How fantastic!

Can you switch browsers? Chrome seems to be seriously hatin' on Neo lately. ?

You could also clear out your cache. But the accepting flash is more likely. I've heard that Chrome can be annoying when it comes to flash. That you need to accept it every single time.

42 minutes ago, Duma said:

I've heard that Chrome can be annoying when it comes to flash. That you need to accept it every single time.

Yeah I'm pretty sure @Scoobert_Doo mentioned that. I wonder why they chose to do that, I mean is there gonna be some genuine security protocol behind it, or are thy just being jerks. ?

• 2 weeks later...

In my personal experience, yes you have to "allow" each time you go to different sites in a new browser session, but once you've allowed (in neopets' case, just once each for the site and the mall) it is locked in until you close every last browser window (incognito also acts as a separate session entirely, so you definitely have to allow each time you open it), so it's not as bad as having to do each tab. If you never really close out your Chrome (apart from shutting down your computer) then it's not all that bad.

Explorer on the other hand I can never get to work consistently.

The only things affected by the flash are games, maps, wheels, and of course customization.

Did you ever get the Customization for your pet to work?