Stolen Item

Juga2001

Hi guys. I had my The Many Colours Of A Disco Chomby book in my inventory and a random event happened and it said it was stolen. I got it from a stuffed animal Chomby I bought many years ago and I really want it back but can't find it on the shop wizard. Is there a way to get back stolen items? 

PS. I didnt have much in my inventory (only about ten items). I thought things were only stolen when you had over 50. Does anyone know why this happened? 

Oh no ?! Items in your inventory are eligible to be stolen at any time (aside from Neocash items). If you want your items to be safe, you should put them in your safety deposit box. You can try having some Pant Devil Attractors in your inventory but there's no guarantee that they will be taken instead of an item you wish to keep.

As for the book, a random event took it and it is gone. According to JNs database, it's going for 2 mil but there is only one on the trading post. You'd have to contact the seller and see what they are seeking for it to set up a trade. I'd use 2 mil as a baseline price for sure.