Altador Cup Sign Ups Open!

hrtbrk

Yeah, woohoo! Let's get this started! Team Shenkuu all the way!

It gave me a wearable fountain for playing in the Altador Cup for 5 years, now my lab rat can be more in theme!

image.png.9a6e99f9aa0b85770ddc9d840fbdf8a4.png

Ooh, my pets get to set fire to stuff now! ?

@Kute Your Blum is very pretty! ?

Ok, getting my little guy ready too!

medium_preview.png

Seems the Altador gardeners are going for a more natural look this year. :ph34r:

@Kute I LOVE YOUR BLUM!!!!!! ?

I'll be Faerieland again this year. I have no online courses at the moment so I should be able to devote an unhealthy amount of my time to the AC.

1 hour ago, rprprpz said:

Are there new avatars for each team this year? Or would it be best to join a different team if I want a new avatar?

The avatars are the same as last year, however, you can only just have one avatar. So if you change teams this year your avatar will be replaced with the avatar for the team you choose this year. Unless TNT changed how that works, but I don't think so.

image.png.d6ecfc5001db134086781d02eacb2d11.png

So is Slushie Slinger being run through a "Review Board" after EACH game? Even the PRACTICE ones?

yooyu_doubts.gifAnd so it begins...    

In case you were wondering... krawk_pirate_sword.gif kacheek_piratefight.gif I joined Krawk   Island , the PIRATES again!  slorg_pirate_roar.gif

I'm keeping my "change team every year" policy and joined Lost dessert this year. They have a Draik, I have a Draik, so yeah, why not.

I joined Brightvale this year. I`ve joined various teams over the years, but I`ve stuck with Brightvale the last couple of cups. I honestly don`t care about the AC, I just play the games so I can get a Participant Medal for my UL. :P