Animal Crossing (GC, WW, CF, NL, etc)

Greywindd

Any Animal Crossing fans here? Got a favorite personality type or villager?

I started with Animal Crossing Wild World and thought nothing of it at first. I put it down after 15 minutes of game play and then left it alone. Months later, I restarted it and got sucked in forever. Wild World and New Leaf play times are at the top of my DS and 3DS.  My game hasn't been loaded in a long time and I'm afraid of my villagers ditching me. Sigh. I once had a Gamecube file but I'm sure that's lost somewhere.

All the talks of the Switch and future installment of an AC game has got me reminiscing lately. Are there anymore active players?

I don't actively play anymore, but bought a Switch as soon as they announced an Animal Crossing would be coming out for the platform. I also bought my 3DS just for New Leaf. I mostly don't play anymore because I am also afraid some of my villagers packed up while I was gone. I don't know the name of the personality, but I usually liked the animals like Roald who were obsessed with food. I really hope Nintendo gives us some info on Animal Crossing Switch at E3!

I thought Roald was lazy based on the description but turns out, he's a jock! I have Apollo. Whitney, and Elvis in my town and I would be devastated if any of them moved. Apollo and Wolfgang are my favorite villagers. The cranks and lazies are my favorite. Their dialog prompts are just so funny.

I forgot about Pocket Camp, I should probably redownload it and see what happened to my poor animals. I heard they were shutting that app in Belgium. Wonder why...

My friend gave me a copy of new leaf and one of her old 3ds right before I had surgery last year and it was so nice playing when I couldn't do anything else! Kitt the kangaroo is my favourite ❤️ Nana is also really cute! There's tooons that I've never had, well the majority I've never had hehe.

I got a copy of New Leaf for a birthday a few years back & in spite of it being my first ever AC game, I really really loved it! It gives me a strange anxiety looking at my 3DS & realizing I haven't visited them in so long...

My favorite villagers in my whole town are Colton, Diana & Kabuki, they've lived in my town since the very beginning & I've stopped them from leaving multiple times ^^;
Other than them... I always really liked Bella & Broccolo!