my neopet's level

kacheekkawaii

you can start training her at the krawk island school. thats for low level pets through level 40 and costs a lot less. Codestones can be expensive compared to dubloons.

And to answer your question you can train at mystery island at lvl 3 but you cant train strength until the level of the pet is twice any stat. so if your strength is at 12 your pet needs to be over level 24 (12 * 2 =24) . 

So keep training your level until you can train in strength. I would recommend doing level training at krawk island though...

2 hours ago, Kute said:

And to answer your question you can train at mystery island at lvl 3 but you cant train strength until the level of the pet is twice any stat. so if your strength is at 12 your pet needs to be over level 24 (12 * 2 =24) .

No, the stat can't be more than twice as high as your level; you have it reversed. In the case of 12 strength being the highest, you would need to be level 6 to train your other stats.

In other news, I saw a level 0 JubJub earlier... I didn't even know that was possible! I just assumed it got hit by a RE.

On 5/29/2019 at 1:14 AM, Robin Hood said:

No, the stat can't be more than twice as high as your level; you have it reversed. In the case of 12 strength being the highest, you would need to be level 6 to train your other stats.

In other news, I saw a level 0 JubJub earlier... I didn't even know that was possible! I just assumed it got hit by a RE.

i'm not sure what number her strength is at.... it just says frail..   

level 6?   okay, thanks ^^

On 5/28/2019 at 10:14 PM, hrtbrk said:

You can train at the Mystery Island Training School whenever you like, however it's likely more cost effect to train your pet at the Swashbuckling Academy. The Academy uses dubloons to train instead of codestones and will be a cheaper place to begin your training. 

she's been doing well yesterday when she was lv 1 :3... & she has lots & lots of money*neopoints*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

4 minutes ago, kacheekkawaii said:

i'm not sure what number her strength is at.... it just says frail..

You can find out the exact stats at the Swashbuckling Academy on this link.

If you have lots of neopoints to throw around, you can train quicker at the Mystery Island Training School. It's faster, but much more expensive.

7 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

You can find out the exact stats at the Swashbuckling Academy on this link.

If you have lots of neopoints to throw around, you can train quicker at the Mystery Island Training School. It's faster, but much more expensive.

it says her strength is ' 5 '

so what level does she need to be, to do the strength courses?

15 minutes ago, kacheekkawaii said:

it says her strength is ' 5 '

so what level does she need to be, to do the strength courses?

I looked up your pet and she has a defence of either 11 or 12. Either way, you'll need to get her to level 6 before you can train her strength.

Say my pet has 20 strength, 10 defence, and 15 hitpoints. I would need to get my pet to level 10 (half the amount of the pet's highest stat) to train defence and hitpoints.

13 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

I looked up your pet and she has a defence of either 11 or 12. Either way, you'll need to get her to level 6 before you can train her strength.

ok, thanks :3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.