AC XIV Terror Mountain Support Thread - Let It Go!

Go Terror Mountain!! ❄️?❄️

It’s definitely been difficult getting back into the cup this year, the recaptcha’s on MSN make it really hard to grind In my opinion. (But i am happy that they help against cheaters!)  

I’m also glad we’re done playing Kiko Lake at the moment, for some reason their npc’s are more aggressive to me then other teams?

we're up against top-ranked Maraqua today so all TM players should be on their toes! ?

5 hours ago, Nielo said:

Interesting, KL's npc's didn't give me much trouble at all; Maraqua's players, on the other hand...  ?

i don't usually like Kiko Lake cuz they tend to give us terrors trouble (dating back to them snapping our spotless SOSD streak about 10 years ago), but playing them is like playing a sentient bag of M&Ms so its cute ?

1 hour ago, AgJu said:

but playing them is like playing a sentient bag of M&Ms so its cute ?<span>

LOL That's gonna be stuck in my head forever now. Gives chocolate kikos a whole new meaning.

2 hours ago, Greywindd said:

LOL That's gonna be stuck in my head forever now. Gives chocolate kikos a whole new meaning.

i used to think of them as Skittles, but Skittles are more bright and colorful than they are so they be M&Ms now ?

Meanwhile, i've always wondered why their peophin's sprite is so small

P.S. the counter problem seems to be solved....i was somehow not logged into MyTDN and it never prompted me until just a minute ago....*shrug*

Terror Mountain remains on the podium and only one question remains...

How did Kreludor randomly score a 14 in MSN??? lol.its probably cuz of that that we got bumped down to 3rd even though we swept and KD didn't

with Virtupets' scores sliding a bit lately, even losing at MSN a couple times, is it still possible for us to squeak by them and take the top spot? I guess it depends how we handle the bracket portion....they'll need to drop a few matches there and we'll need to hold up against the likes of them, KD, MQ, LD, and DC

i dunno if the site is inundated with players or something, but i cannot get the AC games to connect for me...its like "connection timed out" and "Neopets took too long to respond" etc etc.....kinda ticks me off cuz i only managed to get 10 games of SOSD in before it started doing that

16 minutes ago, AgJu said:

i dunno if the site is inundated with players or something, but i cannot get the AC games to connect for me...its like "connection timed out" and "Neopets took too long to respond" etc etc.....kinda ticks me off cuz i only managed to get 10 games of SOSD in before it started doing that

All of Neopets is down for me. You are not alone.

1 hour ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

All of Neopets is down for me. You are not alone.

yeah this showed up. if its gonna be this way for much longer,  i hope they extend this day.

Screenshot (10).png

People!

*clutches*

I wonder if they will extend the AC... dunno if the downtime was long enough to warrant that. Though it WAS at a peak time so I'm sure the boards will be screaming for it, but then the boards scream for anything, so ?‍♀️ But as things are at snail's pace now I guess an extention would be wise, at least this hasn't happened over the weekend, right??

I luckily managed to rank up and max out SOSD before everything died last night, all I couldn't do was visit the Healing Springs again (2nd visit to Expellibox gave Tate sneezles <_<) and put what NP I had onhand in the bank.

There's no point in me even trying any AC stuff until things are running at a more normal speed though, and I'd intended to try and push myself a bit harder with YYB today ? ah well.

I've just managed to collect my bank interest but Trudy timed out on me... I need to leave Neo alone I'm clearly not helping matters with trying to do anything on there right now.

18 hours ago, jellysundae said:

How are you guys getting on?

WHERE IS EVERYBODY ?

It's like a ghost town on here.

Lol, I think the TM thread is never quite as active as the Shenkuu thread. ?
(I know I usually don't have much to say in threads like these. I might be a very loyal player, but I don't really care that much about winning, so... yeah. XD)

I think the downtime happened at night in my timezone, as I didn't notice it at all.

35 minutes ago, Nielo said:

I think the downtime happened at night in my timezone, as I didn't notice it at all.

Yeah, it was about midnight for me that everything died, so if you don't come on till the evening you'd have missed it altogether, handy. :D

apparently enough people showed up before the downtime that we won against Virtupets and we're now in first place! OMG, could this finally be the year Terror Mountain wins? I've been waiting 10 years XD

@AgJu, @Nielo, @Greywindd, @TokaValencia, @epona1, @jellysundae, @Angeló, @Sciurus carolinensis, How are all of you doing, so far? Have you met your AC goals, or close to reaching them? Anyone needing any encouragement? I know we are getting near the end, but wanted to make sure everyone is doing ok. TM is looking great! I don't usually get excited about our overall standings, but, following with what AgJu said, could this be TM's year?!

i was only shooting for All-Star status and i'll have that after tomorrow, so yes, my goal is met.

The Overall Standings show us still in second, even though we're first in our bracket right now and were second in the Round Robin (with VP 1st in RR and currently 4th in Bracket), but i'm hoping VP can drop a few games and we can shift upwards; Maraqua and Kreludor definitely have what it takes to knock VP down a peg, but we might also need LD and DC to steal a game or two (while we stay strong, of course). We've always been on the cusp of achieving greatness and i would really like us to FINALLY grab that top spot, especially with us having the best overall record this year.

Edit: Maraqua edged out VP in yesterday's match, but VP remains second in the bracket and first overall. I don't wanna be the bad sport who roots against another team, but I want Terror Mountain to win so please let VP drop the rest of their matches. lol

I NEED ENCOURAGEMENT! ?

My brain is doing a thing it does; the thing that had me sat on 74 Kads fed for many months... now it's trying to pull the same trick with the AC...

• Brain: Oh, you're Rank 19 are you? Want to hit All-star?
  • Me: YESSSSS!!!!!
  • Brain: :hmmph:

It's not fair of me to cast my brain in some villian's role here, @Yuiina tells me off for doing it.

Yuiina -"it's not your brain's fault, don't say those mean things about it!"

I'm sorry brain. You're not doing this on purpose, but WHY, disease. WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME. ?

I just made it to Rank 6! 

I'm happy to see that Terror Mountain is in the top 3 so far, I've never been on a high ranking team before.  I picked Terror Mountain because when I looked at the "Which team will you support?" thread Terror Mountain was the top one.