AC XIV Shenkuu Support Thread

Wow, we beat Kiko Lake! That's awesome! Let's do the same to Altador!

Don't let up just cause they don't have any wins, that might motivate them extra hard to get a win!

I totally wasn't expecting so many wins against the Skittles! The SOSD loss wasn't because of me either as I did max that out yesterday, lol. A really nice bonus though, this, I'm very happy. :D

I was just thinking as I played my one game so far of YYB; just because the Neopians playing for Altador aren't doing so well, that doesn't mean we'll get an easy ride against the AI.

We almost swept KL 

That's awesome guys :D 

FL and AL are withing our grasp IF we play just as hard

KL .. uggggh doesn't matter .. but 5 wins per season is A-ok for me .. 

And yes I'm going on ... I got 470 YYB wins so far ... I wann get to ... idk ... more than 500 .. probably 555 or so :) 

Also look at this Clash of the Titans

virtupets_50.gif vs.png kreludor_50.gif
virtupets_45.png
(8 - 6)
kreludor_45.png
(7 - 8)
kreludor_45.png
(13 - 14)
virtupets_45.png
(8 - 6)

the overall match score went to VP

Wow, 13-14. That is ridiculous! And I'm impressed when we get fives and sixes...

Oh, I won't be able to play on the 20th, and probably the 21st. I'm going on a two day trip! I hope that doesn't affect Shenkuu's results those days.

Have a fun trip @Robin Hood ! and now we can totally blame you if we don't do so well. ?

I'm thinking I should be able to hit Rank 15 like I did last year! Currently just got into 14.

When do the cup finish?

On 6/19/2019 at 8:35 PM, teprometo said:

You guys are rock stars. I hit rank one today and was well chuffed with myself.

Every bit helps! So you're a rock star too. ?

EDIT Thursday

Hit my intended target today. :D

image.png.8cac890547a16f18704f052b733672b6.png

Well , a loss , but not a sweep .. expected

We gotta fight hard vs KL if we want to keep 12th place ... bcz BV have KI .. and they might be able to pull a surprise ..

FL is facing AL .. one of them will get their first win

MT is facing MD .. 

KL is facing TY and they can win it .. so we'll probably stay in 12th place .. 

So true about FL and AL! I guess the issue with poor performing teams is that it's basically self-perpetuating? These teams would do better if more people played for them, but because they're historically poor performers people choose to go elsewhere, kinda sad.

I'm finding it really interesting that the ASG/ACG presence doesn't seem to be having such an impact this year though.

I'm glad we didn't get swept yesterday, I think that's the most we can hope for for today, too. ?

I'm at Rank 16 now! Highest ever for me. :D

image.png.2a589ed4f3372105b05e3fa9850d49ce.png

I'm back from my trip! Time to cram in a bunch of playing to make up for it!

I'm probably gonna ditch Make Some Noise though, cause the Captcha between games is pretty obnoxious.

Oh, and nice work @jellysundae!

Thank you Robin, good to see you back. :D

And I need to update now because... Ta Daaa!

image.png.4ba8024bca3d4aac124b2ccbd94dd4f7.png

I am starting to seriously contemplate being able to hit All-star. ?

How much do the numbers increase for the last couple of ranks? If I manage the same tomorrow as I did today I should be able to clear Rank 17.

I wish I'd come on early now, too!! Bye-day. *grumbles*

I could NOT get to sleep last night and got up again at 5 because I was hungry; made a cuppa and took that back to bed with a muffin and read some more. Should have come on and played some YYB instead!

Sad we got swept; was expecting it, but it would still have been great if we'd managed to win one of the games. We didn't get pushed down in the rankings at least. :D

It's interesting that Moltara's left forward's in the Top 10 goal scorers despite them being beaten by just about everyone.

3 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Tell me about it .. I got lazy and I missed Rank 22 by only 5 YYB games

Now I have to wait until Tuesday to rank up

Are you expecting Monday to be another bye-day too?

Hi TNT! Can you please clarify if the Altador Cup Finals are going to begin on next Tuesday (June 25th) or on next Wednesday (June 36th)? Last year we had 3 bye days before finals, so we want to know if we are having 2 bye days as the rules page says or 3 like last year. Thank you so much!
We will only have 2 by-days this year, and Round 2 is going to begin on Tuesday, 25 June.

I'm glad they made my birthday a practice day. ?

Oh, Altador got their first win of the season, so that's neat! Poor Faerieland though...

4 minutes ago, Angeló said:

I'm sure they meant 26th but it's a typo

Oh don't be such a wet blanket, lol. It's funny no matter who did it.

It's probably a Jade typo though, considering the mess she made with the Eu/Eua/Eau de Negg. ?

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

The real mess was last week when she copied the question as the answer

BUT BUT... that was Hardtotame, wasn't it?

16 hours ago, Angeló said:

i don't know really .. i thought Jade handles the Editorial now

She does, yup, and seeing as that typo's in the current one it probably is Jade's fault isn't it, lol. It was the previous edition where HTT answered the questions.

Tuesday

Oh heck, looking at who we get to play now, we're in for it, aren't we! Nearly all the people we beat are bottom bracket teams. ?