Happy Yurble Day!

hrtbrk

Them poor poor Yurbles! I'm crying with you!

Gold is nicely done, but how can you mess that one up. This whole pet day is just sad, and releasing a colour in the news that was released last year, is not fair. The Buzzer costume is ok, but why not release something like this in October for ALL pets. Give our Yurbles some love TNT!

5.png
They released the Jelly Yurble! I suppose they realized their mistake of putting up previous years colour. :P The Jelly Yurble looks really cute, I like the light shade, it looks like a bubblegum flavour.
Gold is a pretty unremarkable colour, it`s one of those that it``s good to get out of the way to make room for the cooler ones.
The Buzzer outfit is really cute - I loooove those wings! I wonder what they look like on a Faerie Yurble?

• 3 weeks later...

As for current trending colors, the gold one is a bit disappointing... As per the outfit, also doesnt ignite the spark, it's just OK. Pretty much basic for Yurble Day... if I has yurbles, I'd get upset...