Maraqua Support Thread

So, who's joining Maraqua this year? And if you're a repeat player, how long have you been playing for Maraqua?

I've only played for Maraqua for 9 ACs, I've only played 9 ACs. lol The first two, and then started back up in 2012 to now. I'm looking forward to playing more YYB and seeing if I can do a 3-peat for scoring. If I can score 17 goals in one game this year, it will be the 3rd AC in a row I've gotten a score of 17, 5th year in total. A real shame our goals don't do much except maybe advance goals per game averages of our front man Elon. lol My ideal goal would be to manage 18 goals in a game. I believe that would be a "Perfect Game" score. But, I doubt I can do that. Scoring would have to be perfect for EACH possession, and I always mess up either in the first or 3rd minute of play. lol Well, either I mess up or the opponent gets a lucky steal or shot in. lol XD So mainly I play to improve my scoring in YYB and my Goal per Game average.

I'd LOVE it if Maraqua won the cup in a year I was playing. I've only reached All-Star ranking once. It's crazy how many games of YYB you gotta play, and now that off-days don't count, at least they didn't last year, toward your personal stats, I might not get back to all-star. lol

I prefer playing with the keyboard, going from Right to Left, 1:3 formation, and our goalie could use some more training! LOL It's possible for the goalie to score a goal, but those don't count on the goal counter of your stats, and it's possible to score in 1 second instead of the usual 2, by getting a Fire Yooyu with the Enlargement Power-up. So that's a VERY RARE happening. BTW that's the same Yooyu/Item combo you need to score a goal with the goalie.

Anyway, that's a bit about my AC history and some of the tricks I know. How about you guys?

• 2 weeks later...

Whatever Maaqua is doing, they are doing great! Been in the #1 spot for a few days, if not longer. I don't know how you do it to get 17 goals in one game. (Other than having awesome skillz)! My best, this year, so far, is 13. And, my worst was 4, with the opposing team scoring 1. If you are wondering, yes, the low score was due to a Darigan Yooyu, and a long night. I don't usually submit scores that low, but it was getting late and I was wanting to "cap" Yooyuball. Anyhow, the best to you and Maraqua!