Look what happened when I refreshed TDN Forum on the side of my dailies...

granny63020

I can't read anything. ALso the font is coming out like this without my adjusting it. This is really weid and I am going to refresh again.

This post has been moderated by a member of staff (Mouseykins) for the safety of our community. The text displayed in this post has been removed.

1 minute ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Are you still having issues? Which browser are you using? Maybe something subconsciously is telling you to learn another language?!

I refreshed again and all was normal again. Using Google, always have nothing was different but that. I'm guessing you may be right, time to learn another language! It was strange though.

So we have a spammer running amuck. This is the second time we've had a similar thing. Unfortunately, the side of TDN will take a few minutes to update with the removed posts. If this occurs again, refresh after a few moments and all should be right again, provided the spammers' posts have been dealt with.

@Granny63020 I removed the links and stuff from your post just to keep everyone safe. This does not affect you on the forums. ?

It always baffles me when advertising spammers target this forum, particularly when they're not even posting in English, I mean what the Fyora?! ?‍♀️

The stuff there now with the email address in the thread title... is this a kid doing this? ?

Out of sheer nosiness I got Googs to translate the Korean...

image.png.cb43317a136c66db475740550b53c4c2.png

That's enlightening, isn't it. ?

On 5/30/2019 at 10:54 PM, Mouseykins said:

So we have a spammer running amuck. This is the second time we've had a similar thing. Unfortunately, the side of TDN will take a few minutes to update with the removed posts. If this occurs again, refresh after a few moments and all should be right again, provided the spammers' posts have been dealt with.

@Granny63020 I removed the links and stuff from your post just to keep everyone safe. This does not affect you on the forums. ?

Thank you I didn't know it was spam, I didn't know what it was. Should it be reported if it happens again?

3 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

Thank you I didn't know it was spam, I didn't know what it was. Should it be reported if it happens again?

You're welcome! When you see something like that then yes you can report it and our moderators can take care of it.